Chapter 34- Lizardilla

**GRACE’S POV**

Have you ever looked at someone and wondered what’s going on inside their head? Yeah that’s exactly what I wondered whenever I thought of Keres (ofcourse, can’t see her right now). I mean what the heck goes on inside her head when she plans on sending monster after monster behind us? And that too, it was a pretty monster.

Yeah, you didn’t hear—I mean, read—wrong. It was a pretty monster. Well, as pretty as a monster can be but really, it was the prettiest monster (apart from Amy) I have ever seen.

Now let me serve you with the description of the monster because you lazy people won’t try to run your imagination and if I will ask you to imagine a pretty monster then you’ll end up imagining a giant pink unicorn with Hello Kitty face and a phoenix’s tail (man—that’s a very bad combination, it’s a damn monster in itself).

So, right, the monster aka our pretty Earth’s model, was the colour of Earth (naturally), had the shape and structure of a Godzilla and it’s underbody was of sick green colour (everything was pretty apart from this part).

“What is this thing?” I asked.

“A Godzilla?” Thomas asked.

“No. It’s a giant lizard named Behemoth.” Adrien spoke. Oh how I want to just seal this idiot’s mouth.

“Not just any lizard that is, Behemoth is known for being quite aggressive deadly and it’s way of killing the prey is not-s-o-pretty so I suppose you won’t want to know.” He continued. And this was the moment when I wanted kill this stupid Adrien who dared to like Amy… I am just waiting for her to come back, and I will kill him if she chooses him over me or if she chooses me over him. He is gonna die anyway.

“Overprotective much.” Eun said in my mind.

“You had to come right now.” I spoke.

“Yeah, I had to sir and I would like to point out that you are being pretty overprotective right here.” He said.

“I don’t care.” I grunted.

“This is your flaw, Grace. You better correct it. Our friends right here and Amy won’t like it.” He said.

“Amy—I just can’t help but hate him.” I said.

“I know. It is hard for you to process the fact that another person loves your crush.” He said.

“I don’t care about that. If not me then I am sure it’s not gonna be him either.” I rolled my eyes.

“I can detect the doubt in that sentence, Grace. Don’t forget that I am a part of you so I know you as well as you know yourself. I know that you know that Adrien is worthy of Amy and there are good fat chances that she will choose over you. However much you try to deny that, you do know that you might end up being the heartbroken one.” He said.

“Shut up. You shouldn’t know so much about me…” I trailed off.

“I know so much about you that’s why I am telling you to stop it. I know it’s because of your past that you feel insecure and don’t want to be hurt—“ I interrupted him by screaming in my mind.

“SHUT UP! DON’T. TALK. ABOUT. MY. PAST.” I screamed.

“—That’s why you are convincing yourself by thinking that she won’t turn you down. I know it’s hard, but you have to confront the truth. She might choose you, she might choose him or she might choose none of you. You have to be ready for the heartbreak you might face. You can’t end up hating a person just because he did the same mistake as you did of loving her. Amy might not choose you, you have to move on if she doesn’t—” I interrupted him.