Chapter 35- My Heart Goes Boom-Boom

**ROSELLE’S POV**

My eyes teared up, I began crying uncontrollably as I hugged him tightly.

My heart shattered into pieces and it felt as if someone was squeezing my heart, I was in so much internal pain.

My eyes couldn’t see anything besides Eric’s body lying limply in my arms.

My ears couldn’t hear anything besides my own cries.

My brain couldn’t think anything but…

“WHY DID YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF YOU IDIOT! WHY?! YOUR LIFE IS FREAKING MORE PRECIOUS THAN MINE, YOU STUPID! OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU FOOL! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THIS! I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, YOU SHUCKFACE! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP!”

“WAKE UP!!” I shouted at top of my voice while crying. I looked at Eric’s face having that satisfied expression, probably because he died instead of me, and trust me, I didn’t hate any expression more than that one. My heart, my eyes, my ears, my hands, my legs, every single part of my body was crying. Everything was fuzzy, I couldn’t digest what had just happened. I couldn’t think what do next. I just wanted to die. I can’t live anymore. Not without him. Tears began coming down my eyes again.

“P-please… Wake up, Eric… I-I love you… Please… Please…” I sobbed.

Someone kept their hand on my shoulder, but I could hardly feel the touch. Nothing mattered right now, all I cared about was Eric. I just wanted to bring him back.

“Y-you can’t die like that, you idiot! Why?!” I shouted again.

Why is it always me losing the someone I love? First, I lost dad. Mom wasn’t there from the start. Then, my aunt. Then, my sister. Then, my second dad. Then I lost Grace, my first crush, to Amy. And now that I finally seemed to love a person who would never leave me… He left me too. WHY ME? WHY?

“You have to come back! I-I will find a way to bring you back, Eric, I promise!” I sobbed.

“Roselle… uhm… we do have a way to bring him back but—” Teichi’s voice echoed in my brain. As soon as I heard what she said, I didn’t care about the ‘but’ at all and I interrupted her.

“Tell me the way to bring him back. NOW.” I said.

“I can… But it can be dangerous for you—” I cut her short.

“I don’t care.”

“It might kill you—” I again interrupted her.

“I SAID I DON’T CARE! TELL ME THE WAY! NOW!”

“Your powers, Roselle. You have the power to bring someone back from death… You can give the person a part of your life… But using that power of yours is very dangerous, it should be only used during emergencies…” Teichi trailed off.

“It is an emergency, Teichi!” I shouted in my mind.

“I know but you can even die because of that—” I interrupted Teichi.

“I am already dead, because of losing him! I can’t live anyway without him. If I can give him my life and bring him back, then I will be more happy than happy to die. I can’t let another person die because of me… Especially someone as special as him.” I said, slowly.

“But I don’t want you to die—” I cut short Teichi again.

“HOW DO I USE THE POWER? I DON’T CARE IF I DIE, YOU HEARD ME, TEICHI! NOW TELL ME HOW DO I USE THAT POWER?” I shouted, again.