Chapter 26- Girl Power

**GRACE’S POV**

We turned to find… a man about double our size wearing a black coat, white shirt, black tie and his skin was like of a normal human except the fact that his had some patches of black appearing and disappearing on it every now and then. His eyes were totally black and he had a menacing smile on his face.

“Uh guys, who is this guy with a malfunctioning skin?” Aiden asked. Oh this boy sure knows how to insult a monster at the first sight. He is more of an ‘Insult at first sight guy’ than ‘Love at first sight guy’ and I liked it.

“Dunno bro. He mustn’t be famous cause I don’t know him.” Said his very annoying brother who was being excessively annoying when he spoke. His annoying presence becomes double annoying when he speaks and that just makes me want to kick his ___ (a little fill in the blank for you).

“Keres was right. You all are irritating as hell.” The man spoke. As he spoke, he spitted some weird black stuff.

“I don’t know about us but atleast you, the Spitman, are irritating the crap outta me. So start speaking. Who are you? Why are you here? And things like that.” Thomas said.

“Well this is not the right place to tell you anything. Let me take you to the right place first.” He said.

Speaking something or protesting is way too much, even before I could blink, the world around me dissolved and the next thing I knew, I was bound on some cold pole high up in the air.

“Oh my Gods! Where in the worlds did you bring me?!” Eun asked.

“I hope I knew the answer to that.” I replied.

“And who is that weird-looking man there?” Eun asked pointing at the Spitman who was standing below us, smirking up at us.

“I hope I knew to the answers to that.” I replied.

“Why are we tied up here?” He asked.

“I hope I knew the answer to that.” I replied.

“Why is this pole so cold?” He asked.

“I hope I knew the answer to that too.” I replied.

“Why in the world are you repeating the same answer?” Eun asked irritatingly.

“I hope I knew the answer to that as well.” I replied.

“What the—Okay! I am not gonna talk to you! Hmph!” He huffed.

“Well I found a good way to irritate you huh.” I said.

“Which is not funny at all!” He said.

“But it is for me.” I smirked.

“Hey you! What are you smirking at?” Boomed the voice of Spitman from below me.

“Oh nothing Spitman sir. It’s just a little argument with my Gem Spirit.” I replied.

“Stop calling me Spitman!” Spitman demanded.

“Then will you care to introduce yourself Mr. Spitman?” Adrien asked.

“And also tell us why are we here.” Thomas added.

“And also where are the girls.” Aiden added.

That made me realise that it was only me, Aiden, Adrien and Thomas tied up four different poles standing high up in the air in that pitch black room where I couldn’t even make out the surroundings, only the four of us and Spitman were visible as if we were under somekind of spotlight.