Chapter 18- Relationship Reveal

**AMY’S POV**

I opened my eyes to find myself in a whole damn new world. Right, I wasn’t surprised at all because it is quite normal for me to appear into a whole different place after passing out. This was maybe the only normal thing about my life which itself is quite abnormal so basically, I repeat, nothing is abnormal in my life. Oh wait, you are the only normal things in my life, right the ONLY normal thing.

I looked around and scanned my surrounding. I was the only one in that weird chamber with white walls and pink decorations. On the wall there were many pictures of a beautiful lady who seemed quite familiar to me. Many little dove-like figures in pink were hanging down from the walls. Honestly, I would have considered the place as nice only if it didn’t belong to the person I thought it belonged to…

“Hello Amy. So, we finally meet, privately.” Said the very voice I was dreading NOT to hear. I turned to face the woman I didn’t want to see at the moment but I was forced to. It was Aphrodite who was… ugh. She was having a manicure session. Some girls were filing her nails while some were washing her hands. Poor girls, how do they even stand that woman?

“Why?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“What?” Aphrodite asked frowning.

“Why. Why did you summon me here out of the blue? Ofcourse it is not because you missed the girl whom you hate the most.” I asked.

“Oh no ofcourse not. I wanted to talk to you about something.” She replied.

“Why now out of all the time! You do know that I am on my way to escape from this place, right?” I asked.

“I do but this is important or else I wouldn’t have called you during my manicure session.” She said.

“Then can you please speak up! I need to go back. My friends might even be burning in the lava right now.” I shouted.

“Oh don’t worry about them. I transported you all across the bridge safely.” She said.

“The first thing you did which was right. But you are still irritating as hell.” I replied with a smile.

“I seriously need to take ignoring classes now. Anyways, you wanna hear what I wanna talk about or you want to stay here forever?” She asked.

“Is that even a question? You do know how much far I want to run away from your existence right now.” I said.

“Aish… I am going to fix my appointment with the ignoring classes right away. Anyways let me speak, will you?” She spoke.

“Then what are you doing right now?” I asked.

“I wanted to ask you to protect Roselle.” She said.

What?” I asked.

“I want you to protect Roselle.” She said.

“But why!? She has her own weapons herself and she can surely protect herself plus, on darker side, she has you as her mother who can protect her from getting hurt just like you did right now.” I said.

“I know but this is Hades’s realm and I can’t interfere much. It was extremely hard for me to just transport you to the other side of the bridge, you can’t expect me to just help you around everywhere. As for Roselle… She is the heir of the Light Gem, the Gem of light, love and purity. But this place is just full of darkness, sorrow and impurity. She is in way more danger than the rest of you because the nature of these two things are exactly opposite. If you are double prone to death because of those Pearls then Roselle is four-times more prone to death because of her Gem’s nature. She can die even by the slightest of things. And if she dies three times… you already know what will happen.” She explained and I rolled my eyes.