Chapter 15- Discussion

Chapter - 15

IDK RN

*THOMAS'S POV*

Hello there stalker! It's not so nice to see you again but really, thanks for meeting me again when I am busy getting dizzy and getting transported to I-don't-know-where by I-don't-know-what. Oh not to mention, that I was boiling with anger because of seeing someone's face I didn't want to see again. Oh no, it wasn't my former bullies (Although I would love to punch their ugly faces as soon as I see them, it wasn't them), it was someone even worse... Yup it was Keres and I wanted to punch that purple fire of hers (Thankfully, Grace did that for me) but instead of doing that, I totally distinguished its existence from that place. I know I know, no need of thanks. I know even you cannot stand her presence.

And here I wasted my time telling you this and we already reached the place where we were probably meant to get transferred to. Thankfully, it wasn't Keres's Palace or some kind of Tower full of useless dangerous creatures. It was just a normal lounge of a not-so-normal place, Aka the Realm. Yes in simple words, we were back in the lounge of our very own building where we once used to get something called 'Sleep' which we don't even know what it is these days...

"Where are we?" Charlotte asked.

"Seems like the lounge." Adrien replied.

"But how did we even get here?" Grace asked.

"Um... H-hehe... s-sorry guys it was me... I wanted to teleport us to some other place from that Amusement Park. I began thinking of this place aggressively and well seems like we got teleported here aggressively." Aiden smiled sheepishly. I glared at him showering pointy daggers at his face through my eyes but I didn't say anything rude to him. I didn't even think of anything rude about them.

"Oh gosh Thomas, will you please stop this cursing at Aiden show!?" Vi said.

"AND YOU HAD TO EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT!" I shouted him.

"Expose you... wait, were you telling the readers that you weren't cursing at that poor boy right now?" Vi asked.

"None of your business and he is NOT a poor boy!" I replied.

"Well he so is because you curse at him all the damn time without a particular reason." Vi said.

"I have my reason." I huffed.

"That reason is stupid. People come and go in life and you have to cope up with that. Honestly, how did you even manage to live this long without James 'cause the way you talk about and for him? Doesn't seem like you can even survive without him for a second." Vi said.

"I wonder that too... How did I manage to live... Should I die then?" I asked LITERALLY meaning it.

"Shut up! I don't want to get kicked out of your mind although it spoils my innocent self as I am a good boy." Vi said.

"Are you even a boy, Vi?" I asked.

"What!? Don't tell me-were you expecting me to be a girl?" Vi asked.

"No I mean, you aren't a human so how can you be a boy. In that sense..." I said.

"Honestly Thomas!" Vi said.

"Now would you let me focus around here?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, go and focus there. I am NOBODY to you." Vi said sulkily.

"Thank you so much." I said and I focused back on what was happening there.

To be honest, nothing was happening there. It was already night time at the Realm and we were supposed to go to bed BUT ofcourse, we don't follow rules so we decided to meet Mr. Almond and tell him about whatever weird shit happened today and then go back to sleep and start our quest about finding a way to contact the Chosen Five from the other world tomorrow.