three

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok pulls the tall male into his bedroom, closing the door behind them and locking the door.

"This is my bedroom." Hoseok spoke. "The only rule I made during my parties. No entry of my bedro—"

The taller male ignored what he said and took off his jacket, grabbing the male's arm to turn him around. He smashed their lips back together, putting his hand on the back of Hoseok's neck to deepen the kiss. Hoseok closed his eyes, placing his hands on the taller's chest, grabbing one of his necklaces.

The taller male didn't care anymore and grabs Hoseok's collar, with both of his hands, pulling to rip his shirt off completely. Hoseok didn't care either, slowly backing them up and bringing the male along close to the bed. Hoseok puts himself on the bed, spreading his legs so the the taller could have access.

The taller grabs the edge of his own shirt, slipping off his black long sleeve and crawling up to him. Hoseok widen his eyes when he saw tattoos along his chest and arms.

God, I want him. Now. Hoseok reaches down to the taller's pants, unbuttoning and unzipping. The taller helps him and takes his own pants off, helping Hoseok take off his own pants too. The taller pressed their crotches together, getting a good grip on Hoseok's hips.

"Just fuck me..now..." Hoseok spoke up.

The taller leans down to him. "Patience baby." He mumbles up, lips going down to his neck. "We still have time."

I physically can't wait. Please man! "Please." Hoseok whispers. "I just can't wait any longer..."

Namjoon lifts his head up to make eye contact with him. He smirks up an idea. "How about..you get me ready for you?"

Hoseok looks down at the male's crotch. He quickly knew what he meant. Oh, yes sir. Hoseok sits up from the bed and getting off it, signaling the taller male to scoot over to the edge and lean back on the bed frame. Hoseok moves himself to be between his legs and kneel down, fully facing the male's hard-on.

Hoseok pulls the front boxers down, his cock flicking up out of the boxers. He widen his eyes. Oh fuck. He's bigger than Jeongguk. Hoseok nervously gulps from the view. He puts his hand around the male's cock, lifting his face up to his tip, giving it a lick. God. Why am I so nervous? Hoseok nervously moves his hand up and down, pumping the male.

The taller reaches down to the top of Hoseok's hair, getting a good grip. "Go on. Do you want me or not?"

"I do."

"Are you nervous?" He tilts his head.

Hoseok nods.
The taller just smirks at the answer. Hoseok looks back down at the taller's cock, gulping nervously. He placed his other hand on the male's thigh, putting his lips back on the tip. He messes with the tip a bit, then slowly inserts the cock into his mouth. Hoseok slowly starts to move his head up and down, pumping him at the same time.

"Keep going." The male mumbles up, his grip tightening a little more on Hoseok's hair. "And you'll get your wish."

Hoseok went quicker, putting both hands on the male's thighs, glancing up at him at few times. The male tilts his head back, buckling his hips forward. Hoseok got more nervous, continuing to suck him. He grips his thighs, wanting the male to just rail him right away.

The taller thrusts forward, gagging poor Hoseok. He pulled himself out of his mouth, letting Hoseok breathe and cough. The taller let's go of his hair, chuckling. Hoseok gulps and stands up, crawling back on his bed. He slipped off his boxers, climbing on the male.

"Now..fuck me."

The taller lifts his hand up to Hoseok's neck, raising a brow. "Once I'm in, you're mine. Got that?"

Hoseok nods. "Yes..please."

The taller pushes Hoseok down on the bed, making him yelp. "Good. 'Cause you're in for a ride." He whispers at him.

He's going to destroy me with that thing. Oh god, please do. The taller lifts Hoseok's legs up, positioning his cock against his rim. The male grips his hips, slowly inserting himself. Hoseok moans from the pain entering inside, the taller leaning down to him.

"You're such a pretty slut." He goes out and thrusts back in, putting his hand back around his neck again.

Hoseok moans, staring at the male. The taller grips his neck, thrusting a little faster. For how much thrusts he's getting, Hoseok's moans are starting to squeak. The taller grabs Hoseok's leg with his other hand, lifting it to have better access. I can't believe I'm fucking him. I can't believe he still doesn't know who I really am.

"You're all mine now." The taller mumbles up. "Mine only. I don't care if you have another sex partner."

Sudden knocking at the door, speaking of another sex partner.

"Hobi?" Jeongguk spoke up from the door.

Hoseok didn't even hear him, his mind buzzed to the touch. The taller male heard him, glancing at the door. He curled up a smirk. He lets go of Hoseok's neck, moving his hand to cover his mouth. He thrusts faster, Hoseok's moaning becoming more painful from the throat.

"Are you still up for the good time or not?"

The taller thrusts harder, Hoseok tearing up from the pleasure. I'm fucking your toy, Jeongguk. Do you want to hear him? Namjoon says to himself in his head.

"Hobi? You awake?"

He stops thrusting, letting go of his leg and uncovering his mouth, a string of saliva connected to the palm of his hand. He sits up to position himself to get a nice view. He grabs Hoseok's hips, pulling him to go in deeper into the male. Hoseok's shakily moans and gulps, catching his breath from the tension.

"Your little buddy is at the door." He spoke low. "But I'm not stopping."

"Y-You don't have to." Hoseok shakily spoke. "I'm your toy."

"That's right." And you'll regret doing and saying stuff like that. With me.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

ngl, it was better in my drafts-