fourty eight

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon caresses Hoseok's knuckles.

Hoseok's peacefully asleep, being numb to the touch and the feeling. Namjoon couldn't sleep because he wasn't able to spit out the truth to his own boyfriend. Hoseok was just trying to get rid of those horrible thoughts ever since he went to the hospital to see Jeongguk that one day. He's been trying so hard.

Namjoon didn't want to leave the bed. He's trying to ease with Hoseok since they've both been acting weird lately. Hoseok's hand suddenly twitches, brows twitching. He's twitching from the dream, but Namjoon didn't know if it was a bad or a good one. Namjoon curls his brows and moves his hand to have a soft hold onto it.

He kept an eye on his movements. Hoseok has told him about the movements he has and the type of dreams he has. If it's certain twitches, it's hard to tell. If all of his fingers twitch, the dream was becoming bad, but as of right now, only his ring finger was.

Please don't be dreaming of me... Namjoon thought, caressing his hand. I don't want you seeing me as the evil one in your dreams. All of Hoseok's fingers suddenly started to twitch, his brows knitting from it. Namjoon grips his hand, moving his other hand to Hoseok's hair to softly pet him and try to relax him.

Please calm down..please relax. Hoseok's nightmares has been showing up lately. Namjoon was trying his best to calm him down every night that he couldn't get his own self to sleep, that's why he stays up and keeps an eye on him. Namjoon decided to scoot himself close to Hoseok and put his arm around him.

He moves Hoseok's head to his shoulder, slowly petting his hair. Hoseok was still twitching of the fingers, accidentally flicking the taller's side a few times. Namjoon just ignored it and tried to calm him down. Waking up from the nightmare, Hoseok just hated waking up from it. He ends up having a panic attack when he wakes up. Namjoon just had to comfort him.

Hoseok slowly relaxes, the twitches slowly started to stop. Namjoon moves away but continued to pet him, keeping him relaxed so he doesn't go back to the nightmare. For an odd reason, Hoseok's eyebrows started to curl and a tear was falling out of his eyes, jaw starting to shake. Namjoon curls his brows. He's..crying in his dream. What does he do if Hoseok cries instead?

"Hoseok." Namjoon whispers, moving his hand to the side of his face to wipe away his tear.

"I-I'm sorry." Hoseok shakily whispers out.

Namjoon blinks, brows curling up from the sudden change of mood. He's..still asleep. His voice was very drowsy like he was drunk... It's when he cries, he can't help to talk since he can't confess when he's awake. It's better to confess asleep, so you won't have to react to their reactions.

"I didn't mean to bring the gun with me... I-I was so scared..."

"It's okay. Just never do it again. Please." Namjoon knows he doesn't hear him, but he felt like talking back to him.

"Just tell me the truth..." Hoseok chokes up, more tears falling out from his closed eyes. "I..I know what you did—please confess to me..."

Namjoon bites the inside of his cheek. "I'm..scared to confess about it. I feel like I'll lose you because of what happened. I don't want to hurt you." He softly whispers, feeling like tearing up.

Hoseok slowly starts to relax once again, tears stopped falling and the slurred talking stops. Hoseok finally slept peacefully, no more nightmares of even sad dreams. He probably dreamt of arguing with Namjoon..and it was a sad confession. Namjoon wanted to wake him up so bad and tell him everything. Hoseok did confess that he had the gun, but didn't say why he had it..just the feeling he has.

Namjoon just pulls him into a hug, snuggling him like the conversation didn't even happen. Namjoon just flutters his eyes closed, brows knitting. "I'm scared." He whispers out. "I'm scared because I'm afraid that you're not safe anymore..and it's all my fault. I don't deserve you."

The upsetting thing is..he wished for Hoseok to hear all of what he said.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂