five

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"I can't get him out of my mind, Tae."

Taehyung groans, resting his head down on on his desk. "Hoseok..."

"Just how he touched me last night, fuck, I melt every time!" Hoseok touches his own neck, knowing he has a bruise. "He was so hot..so strong..large hands..big co—"

Taehyung sits back up. "I get it!" He interrupts the male. "I get it. He was the best one from the other guys you fucked."

Hoseok sighs, looking at him. "I'm sorry. It was just so different this time. He actually made my night better."

"His name's June, right?" Taehyung looks at him. "Like the month?"

Hoseok smiles. "Like the month, yeah."

Taehyung sighs, slicking his hair back. "Does he even go to our school?"

"I'm sure of it. He said he went to all of my parties." Hoseok says, glancing over at the classmates.

He knits his brows. Namjoon's staring at him. Hoseok raised a brow, deciding to get up from his desk and walk over to Namjoon. Namjoon quickly lowered his head to his desk, gulping nervously. Hoseok stops in front of the male's desk, crossing his arms.

"I didn't see you at the party Friday, Namjoon." Hoseok spoke, placing his hands down on the edge of the desk. "What happened?"

"M-My Umma caught me." Namjoon nervously says.

"Wow. You already got caught when you had a chance to leave. Don't show up if you're able to for now on. You failed this time." Hoseok sits up from the desk, walking back over to Taehyung.

Namjoon watches him leave, slowly looking away and pushing his glasses up. Namjoon curls up a smirk. He's so blind...

Hoseok slips off his shirt, putting the shirt in his locker and closing it. He grabs his towel on the chair and walks over to the shower room. He closes his curtain, putting the towel on the side and slipping off his underwear, putting them beside the towel. He turns on the fossett, turning it to the warm water. Hoseok hums from the feeling, closing his eyes and decided to stand there for a little bit.

The curtains open, then closing.

Hoseok didn't hear, the water running down on him which blurred the noises. Man, I wish he was here to help me relax from those tests I took...
Hoseok flutters his eyes open once he felt sudden hands sliding onto his waist. Once those arms wrapped fully around him, he saw those tattoos that belonged to June.

His smile curled up. "You found me."

"I did." June whispers in his ear. "Because I'm hungry."

Hoseok melts from his words and his touch, placing his hands on the taller's thighs. He rests his head down on June's shoulder, closing his eyes once he felt the taller's cock already on his ass.

"Let's try and go quick." June mumbles up, reaching down to the male's cock and slowly started to pump him. "I can't be here for long."

Hoseok squirms from the touch, biting his bottom lip. "Whatever you say." He mumbles. "I'm all in..."

"You better be. I can't wait to be inside of you." June slides his cock between the male's cheeks, groping his ass while he grinds. "Put your arms on your back."

Hoseok moves his arms on his back, folding them like his arms are crossed in front. June let's go of the male's cock, wrapping his fingers around both of Hoseok's small wrists. June lowers his cock down to his rim once again, slowly pushing himself inside Hoseok.

Hoseok lowers his head, shakily moaning from the pleasure hitting him immediately. June lowly groans, his walls oddly tight this time. He pulls on Hoseok's wrists to go back in and out of him. Every moan escaped from Hoseok's lips when June hits his special spot every time.

He's such a slut for me. He's so blind and never realized... He never realized that I'm Namjoon. That shy nerd he tried to invite Thursday and said he never show up. June's anger suddenly rises up, his gripping getting tighter on Hoseok's wrists and slams harder into the male. Hoseok moaning squeaks came out, closing his eyes tight.

"D-Don't break me!" Hoseok says, moaning after a thrust. "Not r-right now! Please!"

June stops thrusting, the tip of his cock touching his special spot which kept the male red. Hoseok's legs shake from the sudden stop, catching his breath and slightly coughing.

"Excuse me?" June's brows knit.

"I-I need to be..." Hoseok gulps from slight drool, slowly sitting up. "M..My legs need to work for today. You can break me outside of school..I promise."

June tilts his head. True. He needs to walk. "Fine. I'll let you walk. I'm knotting up anyways."

June decides to continue thrusting into him, Hoseok squeaking again. June thrusts a little more, a groan escaping his throat. Hoseok let's put a high pitched moan, his own sperm shooting at the shower wall. June let's out a low moan, thrusting once more into the male. His sperm released into him, his own legs shaking from releasing.

June pulls himself out, letting go of Hoseok's wrists. Hoseok wobbled down to the ground, knees hitting the ground first. Fuck you, Hoseok. June opens the curtains and closes it behind him, leaving Hoseok alone.

Hoseok flutters his eyes a bunch, shakily sighing. He liked it. He really did. But June seemed mad. What's he mad about?

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂