fifty seven

·  ·  ·  · ✦

An hour of crying.

The worst thing they both hated to do. Namjoon was the main one who's crying more. Hoseok just cried silently for him, hugging him tightly while he cried. Since Namjoon hasn't showered, the shots from the syringe were getting infected. It's best for him to take a shower for sure.

Hoseok helped him to the bathroom, asking if he wanted a bath or shower. A bath, due to his tiredness. Hoseok gets the water all warmed up, helping Namjoon strip off the dirty clothes he's wearing and let him climb into the tub.

The whole time, Namjoon stood silent. He's acting just like Hoseok did. Hoseok understood it completely and didn't complain about it. As they stayed silent, Hoseok washed his hair and wet his hair down. He stayed easy with Namjoon, making sure any wound he accidentally developed on himself, doesn't get more infected.

"Careful with your arm." Hoseok softly says, making sure it stays distant from the dirty water.

"Don't worry about it... I've done it before." Namjoon tiredly says, voice rusty from all of the crying. "It was a long time ago." He slowly looks at Hoseok. "You'd be surprised if I died on this one." He scoffs.

"Hey." Hoseok says, putting a soft hand on the side of his face. "It's okay. You don't have to say anything right now. Just relax." He whispers.

"I don't want you to feel sorry for me."

"Namjoon, even if I—"

"I want you to know everything..I need you to. I don't want to keep secrets away from you anymore." Namjoon interrupts. "You deserve to know everything."

Hoseok puts the rag down and cups the taller's face. "You don't have to tell me everything right away. Think through your words, okay? Relax for me. Worry about it later."

Namjoon closes his eyes, then looks at him. "Okay."

Hoseok smiles small, leaning over to softly kiss his forehead and continues to clean him up. Namjoon just kept quiet most of the time, glancing over at the dots on his own inner arm. He counts the dots over and over again until one of the hole's started to bleed.

"Hoseok." Namjoon mutters up.

"Yeah?"

"I'm bleeding."

Hoseok blinks, looking down at his arm. He's grabs the rag and wipes the blood that's rolling down. "Let it bleed. It helps get the injection out."

Namjoon just nods, looking at his own arm.

Hoseok pats down on the blanket, rubbing Namjoon's arm. "Feeling comfortable?" He softly asks, lifting his hand up to the side of his head.

Namjoon softly nods. "It's missing one thing."

Hoseok curls his brows. "What's missing?"

"You." He whispers, reaching up to softly grab his wrist. "I'm missing you."

He curls up a small smile, softly patting his head. "I'm all right here. Don't worry."

"No. I..I want to snuggle."

"Okay. Want me to be the big spoon?"

Namjoon nods. "Please."

Hoseok nods, walking over to the other side of the bed. He slips off his shirt and socks, keeping his sweatpants on. He crawls himself over to behind Namjoon and gets under the covers, carefully putting his arms around the taller's waist. Namjoon smiles small, putting his hands down on his and pulling Hoseok a little closer to him.

Namjoon decided to turn around and face Hoseok. Hoseok just smiles small, lifting his hand up to the side of his face. Namjoon just scoots himself closer and hides his face in his chest, snuggling himself to Hoseok.

"I love you." Namjoon softly whispers. "You know how to take care of someone so well."

Hoseok just softly rubs Namjoon's back. "Rest, Namjoon."

Namjoon put his arms around Hoseok's waist, fluttering his eyes closed. Hoseok stayed awake, slowly comforting him so he just relaxes and doesn't worry about anything else. The mentioning of him shotting up..it really broke Hoseok. Herion is just the worse drug you could ever use on yourself...

Hoseok just holds Namjoon tighter.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

DO NOT DO DRUGS!!!
it's never the answer to anything!