twenty one

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok yawns, swiping through his phone.

He's currently sitting at his desk, waiting for the teacher to show up. Namjoon was in class too, focused on his work that he might've missed last time. He was distracted from being close and intimate with Hoseok last night that both of them didn't go to bed on time.

"Hobi."

Hoseok looks up from his phone. He sighs at who they are. "Hi Jeongguk."

"You've been avoiding me." Jeongguk sits down on Taehyung's seat that's beside Hoseok. "What's going on? Have you been not feeling well? You seemed fine those other days you went to school."

"I'm just tired, Jeongguk."

"You sure? We haven't..hooked up..in over a month." Jeongguk says in a low voice so no one hears.

Hoseok turns off his phone and looks at him. "I've been really busy since that last party I hosted. Am I not allowed to take a break?"

"Yah. Jeongguk, that's my seat."

Jeongguk turns his head to see Taehyung. "Oh. Right." He gets up from the seat, stepping back.

"Thanks." Taehyung fake smiles and sits down on the seat. "What's up sugar?" He says to Hoseok happily.

Hoseok scoffs at him with a smile.

Jeongguk crossed his arms. "Hobi. Can we talk? Privately?"

Hoseok's smiles disappears. "Jeongguk, I can't really talk right now."

"Please."

Hoseok sighs, getting up from his chair. "Fine. We'll talk." He takes out his phone and quickly texts Namjoon.

HS: i'm going to talk to jeongguk
HS: wish me luck

Namjoon looks at his phone and knits his brows, he looks up and sees both of the male's walk out of the classroom. He bites the inside of his cheek and texts him back.

NJ: be careful
NJ: i'll kill him if he hurts you
NJ: physically or even mentally

Hoseok smiles when he say the messages, turning off his phone and putting in his pocket while they walked over to the boy's locker room. Jeongguk was annoyed that Hoseok has been avoiding him. He knows something's up. And he doesn't know about it.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Jeongguk spoke up once Hoseok sat down on the wooden bench.

Hoseok sighs. "I already told you, I've been busy."

"Busy doing what?"

"Jeongguk, we're not dating. You don't have to know what I do." Hoseok crossed his arms.

"We've been hooking up for months and you suddenly stopped? Ever since that party you hosted, you ignore me everyday, even at school! Are you just fucking someone else?"

"And what if I am?" Hoseok raised a brow.

Jeongguk tightened his fists, brows knitting. "Who the fuck is it?"

Hoseok stands up. "Why would I tell you? I don't have to tell you."

Jeongguk fists tightened more, starting to shake. He faces away Hoseok and punches one of the lockers with all his anger. He dented the locker until it opened. Hoseok jumped hard when it happened and widen his eyes from it. He immediately felt fear enter his system.

Jeongguk breaths heavily, loosening his fists and takes a deep breath before he talks. He turns around and faces the male. Hoseok gulps hard, removing their eye contact from what he saw.

"Fine. You don't have to. Just..." Jeongguk sighs. "Do me this favor."

"And-and what's that...?"

Jeongguk walks up to him. "You let me fuck you. One last time."

Hoseok widen his eyes. "N..no. No, I don't want to have sex. I-I-I need to be in class right now."

"You skip class almost everyday."

"I-I'll get disowned if I skip again!"

"Oh come on." Jeongguk rolls his eyes. "Trying to lie to me?"

"I'm not lying!" Hoseok backs up. I'm really not. If I fail again, my mother will really disown me.

"Your Umma let's you party. Plus, I miss your body. And it's been almost two months since we last fucked." Jeongguk walks closer to him again.

"Jeongguk, please." Hoseok places his hands on Jeongguk's chest to separate them. "I-I don't want to do it right now! How..how about later? Hm? Just-just not at school." Hoseok shakily says. "Please."

Jeongguk bites the inside of his cheek. "Fine. Your place. Midnight. Don't try and make an excuse." He grabs Hoseok's chin and mashes their lips together.

Hoseok was disgusted from the kissed he forced, closing his eyes tight. Jeongguk disconnects their kiss, a string of saliva breaking. Jeongguk pushes him a bit and walks towards the exit, closing the door behind him. Hoseok quickly wipes his mouth, hoping the taste erases really quick.

Hoseok slides his back down on the lockers to the floor, breathing rapidly. A few minutes later, his phone buzzes, making him take it out of his pocket and look at it.

NJ: you okay?
NJ: jeongguk showed up but you didn't

Hoseok just shakily puts his phone down on the floor, gulping hard.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂