fourty

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Shut the fuck up, alright?"

"What you did was really fucked up this time! You're going to end up in prison for this one if they find out that you did it!"

Namjoon sighs. "I know. Just..calm down, alright? It's my problem, not yours."

"You know Hoseok is going to find out sooner or later. Your side got fucked up from it."

"Keep his name out of your fucking mouth, got it? You don't have a right to say his name." Namjoon grips his phone.

"I got it, I got it. But I'm just letting you know, you're screwed if he finds out."

"Just keep your mouth shut." Namjoon moves his phone off his ear and hung up.

He sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. Hoseok was currently washing dishes while Namjoon was sitting on the front porch, having a private conversation with someone. Hoseok didn't mind at all, washing one of the cups. He can have a moment to himself, Hoseok doesn't have to be part of it. Namjoon nervously went back inside, deleting the call for Hoseok's protection.

Namjoon closes the door behind him. "I'm back."

Hoseok looks at him, curling up a smile. "Welcome back—I'm almost done."

Namjoon smiles, putting his phone in his pocket as he walks up to him. "Good to know, baby. I need to take a shower anyways."

"Am I able to join you?"

No. Not at this time. "Uh, is it alright if I shower alone? One of those quick ones?"

Hoseok shrugs. "That's perfectly fine."

Namjoon walks up to him, placing a soft hand on the back of his neck. "How's your neck healing?" He caresses the bandage with his thumb.

Hoseok looks at him. "The bruises are going away pretty quickly. I feel like I don't need the bandage anymore." He curls up a smile. "You can take it off if you'd like to."

"Fuck yeah I would."

Hoseok chuckles. "Go ahead."

Namjoon proudly snapped his fingers and slowly starts to mess with his bandage. Hoseok looks back at the dishes, continuing to wash them. Namjoon finally unties the bandage, slowly slipping it off. He sees his neck, brows curling up. Hoseok still has bruises, but they're lighter bruises..and they're still there.

"How does it look?" Hoseok asks, raising a brow.

"Honest?"

Hoseok looks at him. "No shit. Honesty is best."

Namjoon sadly sighs. "The bruises are still there, but they're just a little lighter."

Hoseok blinks. He takes off one of the gloves lifts his hand up to neck, brows curling up a bit. "I thought they were getting better..."

"Same here." Namjoon softly caresses his neck with a frown across his face. "Do you want me to put the bandage back on?"

"No..it's fine. I need to get used to it anyways." He looks back to the dishes, putting the glove back on. "Go on and take a shower. I'll try not to run any water."

"I can wait until you're done doing dishes."

"No, it's fine." Hoseok smiles small. "Take a shower."

Namjoon nods. "Okay." He leans up to softly kiss his cheekbone. "Don't let it distract you."

"I won't."

Namjoon smiles small, turning around and walk over to the bathroom to take his shower. Hoseok frowns, looking back at the dishes. His phone suddenly goes off from the counter, making him take off his gloves and answer it, suddenly seeing Taehyung's name. Of course he has to answer.

"Hey Tae. What's up?"

"Hey uh, are you alone?"

"Yeah. Namjoon's taking a shower and I'm in the kitchen." Hoseok leans on the counter. "Why?"

"Okay... I'm sending you a link."

"Why?" He asks again.

"I can't explain it myself... It's better if I send the link to you."

"Tae, what's going on?" Hoseok knits his brows.

His phone dings from a message. Hoseok looks at his phone, having Taehyung on speaker. He sees the link Taehyung sent, clicking it on it.

Hoseok curl his brows. "Tae..what is this?"

"I don't really know..but it's better if you should know about this too."

Hoseok wanted to fall down onto his knees, in fact, he did. He slowly slid himself down on the floor, covering his mouth while he read through and saw the pictures. 'A high school student is currently in a hospital, under investigation from an anonymous message saying that he is a rapist.' That's the only part he could read. He couldn't read anymore of it, closing his eyes tight from reading it.

"Hyung?"

Hoseok had to end the call, leaving Taehyung worried as hell. He couldn't express how to even feel about this. Who would be brave enough to do such a thing!? Hoseok himself couldn't do it. He wouldn't know how or think to! His heart just didn't know how to feel.

Then, he had a slight odd feeling.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂