fifty one

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"The fuck are you doing!?" Yoongi yells out, grip tight from the hold of his wrist.

Jeongguk's panics. "I-I uh..."

"Are you that sick of a bastard!? You'll literally suck my cock with no fucking hesitation!?"

Jeongguk started to regret as Yoongi's grip was hurting his wrist. "S-Sir, I..I want you to trust me."

Yoongi pulls on the younger's wrist, making him get closer. "That level of fucking trust will never show up in your vocabulary. I'll never trust you." He mutters, angry written across his face.

"I-I haven't obeyed you e-ever since you called me your pet..."

"Is that what this is about? Are you kidding me?"

"I-I'm not kid-kidding, sir." He nervously says, being a stuttering mess.

Yoongi bites the inside of his cheek, slowly starting to think about it. He loosens his grip a bit. "You really want to be my pet already? Do you not give a shit about your knees?"

Jeongguk softly nods. "I-I can do things without getting up."

That's true. Yoongi stares at him. "If you do anything fucked up, I will cut your dick off with no hesitation. And I'm not joking about it. I don't joke around when I'm serious. Got it?"

"I promise I won't, sir. I-I'll be good for you."

Yoongi let's go of the younger's wrist, fluttering his eyes a lot from his stupid thoughts. "Fuck—alright, fine. Just make it quick. And good."

"Y-Yes sir." Jeongguk starts to untie Yoongi's sweatpants, slowly pulling them down to his underwear.

Yoongi nervously gulps, watching him. He forgot how it feels to have his dick sucked. It's been a while. He's such a loner. Jeongguk was scared to mess up, nervously starting to rub his hand on top of his bulge. Jeongguk nervously looks at him, fluttering his eyes back down.

It's getting awkward. And Yoongi hates awkward. He decided to sit up more and reaches over to grab Jeongguk's chin and pulls him up to his face. "You're making it awkward for the both of us."

"It's..been a while..s-since I've done it. I'm-I'm sorry, sir." Jeongguk shakily says, knowing he's already fucking up.

I've traumatized him too well and made him regret it too hard. Yoongi huffs, letting go of his chin. He needs to get comfortable. "How about this; I'll let you kiss me while you jerk me. You need to get in the mood and you're failing at it."

Jeongguk gulps, then nods. "Y-Yes sir."

"And don't be a wimp. I know why you were a fuck buddy to someone, so you better be good at it."

Jeongguk nods again. "I won't be, sir."

"Good." Yoongi leans up and smashes their lips together.

Jeongguk's flutters his eyes closed, moving their lips together in a slow pace. Yoongi wanted it to feel intimate. A few seconds of kissing, Jeongguk slowly started to feel comfortable throughout. Jeongguk slowly starts to pull down the older's underwear. Jeongguk starts to stroke him, giving himself some time to let his dick stand.

Yoongi lifts his hand up to the back of the younger's neck, deepening the kiss more. Their tongues were slowly sliding onto each other's, the feeling becoming stronger. Yoongi felt his own goosebumps. He hasn't felt this way in years. Jeongguk is actually loosening up his uptight ass.

They slowly disconnect their lips, Yoongi fluttering his eyes open to look at him. Jeongguk smiles small at him as he lowers himself down. Yoongi couldn't help to feel..a little shy. He never felt this way. Jeongguk slowly lies himself down to face his dick, looking at the older.

"I'm not getting any younger here." Yoongi still had to be stubborn, even if he's getting pleasured by someone like Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeongguk slowly licks his dick, stroking him a bit while he does so. Yoongi bites the inside of his cheek. He hated how he forgot how it feels. He's honestly relieved that he has someone in his home..he's not alone anymore. As Yoongi was clouded in his own head, Jeongguk takes him whole, slowly moving his head up and down.

Yoongi closes his eyes and tilts his head back. He's not moaning, he's just heavily breathing..quietly. Jeongguk bobbed his head a little faster, softly gripping Yoongi's hip. Yoongi didn't mind the grip, he's loving it. He reaches over to the back of Jeongguk's head, gripping his hair. Jeongguk bobbed his head faster, which made Yoongi breathe heavier.

Jeongguk's tongue was really strong..no wonder Hoseok was his fuck buddy for a while. Yoongi could feel sweat on his chest, making him grab the own edge of his shirt and pull it up to his mouth to bite down on it, to keep his shirt up. Yoongi suddenly grips the younger's hair harder, feeling his stomach becoming a knot. Yoongi shivers from the orgasm that erupting.

"Fuck..." Yoongi nervously moans out.

Yoongi thrusts up, gripping his hair harder. He bites hard on his own shirt as he climaxes in Jeongguk's mouth, shakily moaning. Jeongguk didn't mind, rolling his eyes back and closing them. Yoongi relaxes, his body feeling sweaty from the moment being heated up.

Yoongi let's go of the younger's head, letting go of his shirt with his mouth. Jeongguk takes his mouth off his dick, sitting up and nervously as he wipes his mouth. Yoongi nervously slides his underwear and sweatpants back up, pulling his shirt back down too.

"Never speak of this." Yoongi mutters, getting off the bed.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂