fifty nine

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon blankly stares at the wall.

Hoseok was currently making food for him in the kitchen, stirring up the food. He knew Namjoon is having troubles fixing himself and trying to process things. Hoseok just didn't know what to do at this time, but only just to comfort him. Namjoon looks down at his wrapped up arm, brows curling up. Namjoon sighs, lying himself down.

"Your food is done~" Hoseok spoke up, walking into the bedroom and putting it down on the nightstand.

Namjoon sits right back up, looking at it, then looking at him. "You didn't cook anything for yourself?"

"I'm not hungry." Hoseok sits down on the bed, softly sighing. "But you can go on and eat."

Namjoon picks up the food and starts eating it. Hoseok softly smiles, tilting his head. The color in Namjoon's cheeks are coming back..he looked so pale when he came back. He doesn't look exhausted anymore, but just naturally tired with bags under his eyes.

"How is it?" Hoseok softly asks.

Namjoon gulps, looking at him. "Good. It's very good."

Hoseok chuckles, resting his head down on his shoulder. Namjoon scoots up some of it and points the spoon to Hoseok. He lifts his head back up and takes a bite, smiling softly while he looks at him. Namjoon takes another bite, smiling small. Namjoon's feeling better, that's all Hoseok cared about.

Namjoon finally finishes eating, getting up and going to the kitchen. Hoseok watches him leave, softly sighing. I hope he's healing..mentally. Namjoon comes back, sitting back down where he was. Hoseok stands up and faces Namjoon. Namjoon looks at him, tilting his head. Hoseok cups the taller's face, leaning down to softly kiss his lips.

"I miss us." Hoseok whispers.

Namjoon smiles small, putting his arms around Hoseok's waist and pulling him close. "I miss us too." He whispers back.

"Then let's not miss us anymore." Hoseok puts his arms around his neck and leans back down to press their lips together.

Hoseok climbs onto his lap, sliding a hand on the back of his head. Namjoon slides his hands into Hoseok's shirt, their lips moving at the same time. Hoseok hips starts moving, knowing Namjoon misses this. They both take off each other's shirt, Hoseok getting up to slide off his boxers and Namjoon pulling off his too, Hoseok sitting back down on his lap.

Hoseok disconnects their lips, his lips leading to his ear. "Don't worry. I'm all yours."

Namjoon smiles small. "Then do me a favor."

Hoseok looks at him. "You want me to su—"

"No. It's more of a simple favor." Namjoon moves his hand up to his mouth. "I need lubricant."

Hoseok giggles, opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue. Namjoon slides his two fingers in his mouth, swirling around his fingers in his mouth. Hoseok flutters his eyes closed, tilting his head. Namjoon removes his fingers from his mouth, sliding his hand down to his hole. Hoseok softly grabs Namjoon's chin and presses their lips together.

Namjoon slowly inserts his fingers in, prepping him up and himself as he disconnects their lips and softly kisses his neck. Hoseok just shivers from his touch, caressing and gripping his hair. They both equally miss being intimate like this. Namjoon looks at him, smiling small to see Hoseok in a pleasurable mode.

Namjoon couldn't help to smirk, removing his fingers and softly grabbing Hoseok's hips. He slowly slides his dick into his entrance, gripping his hips. Hoseok shakily moans, gripping the taller's shoulders. Namjoon reaches over to softly pet his hair, knowing Hoseok almost forgot the feeling.

Hoseok tilts his head from the touch of his hair, curling up a smile and fluttering his eyes open to look at him. Namjoon smiles small, chuckling at him from the smile he has gotten back. Hoseok leans to smash their lips together, cupping his face while he lifts himself up and lowers, feeling the pleasure by his movement.

Namjoon moves his hands to grab his hips, helping him move. Hoseok just soothes Namjoon, knowing they both missed it. Namjoon disconnects their lips, starting to kiss his jaw. Hoseok kept his eyes closed, tilting his head and moving his hands to wrap his arms around his neck.

"I love you." Namjoon whispers out, placing a hand on the side of his face.

Hoseok looks at him. "I love you too." He whispers back, leaning back down to press their lips back together.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

QUESTION !!
later on chapters will show why i'm asking this

do you guys want a good or a bad ending for yoongi?