fourteen

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok fell asleep.

Namjoon was wide awake, folding his clothes in silence. He's been really silent since they had their little mini fight. Namjoon did feel bad for how he acted. It's his stupid father's anger that made him like that. His stupid anger drenched all over on his own son, which is always the worst.

Hoseok closed his eyes tight, suddenly clutching onto the blanket. Namjoon didn't notice, getting up from the chair in front of the desk to walk over to his backpack. He kneels down and unzips his backpack, taking out his notebook and walking back over to the desk, sitting back down on the chair.

Hoseok suddenly jumps up from his dream, gasping loudly.

Namjoon blinks and turns his head. "Hoseok?"

Hoseok didn't want to turn around, he's gladly still facing the wall. He was shakily horribly and..tearing up. His eyes are horribly watery that fell out of his eyes, rolling down to his cheeks. God, it wasn't a dream. It was one of his fucking nightmares..at the wrong time.

Namjoon gets up from the chair, walking over to the male. "Hoseok? You okay?"

"D-Don't touch me..please." Hoseok shakily spoke up, quickly wiping his face.

Namjoon sits down on the bed, curling his brows. He puts his legs on the bed, sitting on them. Hoseok's chest started to feel heavy, his vision blurring. He lifts his hand up on his chest, gripping his own skin. He started to breathe rapidly. A panic attack..in front of Namjoon. How embarrassing.

Namjoon widen his eyes and scoots himself to the male, putting his arms around him and pulling his back closer to his own chest. Hoseok shoulders raised up and closed his eyes tight, weakly trying to get off the grip.

"G-Get off me!" Hoseok cries out.

"Focus on your breathing, babe. Please."

Hoseok just couldn't reply from how bad his thoughts are, his breathing becoming heavier and heavier. Hoseok just stops squirming, lowering his head down and bursts out crying. He didn't care anymore. Only Taehyung saw him cry like this every visit. Now the second person is Namjoon.

Namjoon lifts one of his hands up to the male's head, softly petting him. He rests his head on Hoseok's shoulder, caressing his arm with his other hand. Hoseok wanted to apologize to him for waking up like this, but his throat just couldn't get it out. Namjoon kept a hold of him, caressing his skin and softly letting his hair.

Hoseok suddenly turns around from the taller's grip, suddenly hiding his face in his shoulder. He put his arms around the taller, under his armpits and continued to cry, gripping his shirt. Namjoon pulls him closer to go on his lap, rubbing his back.

Hoseok slowly starts to calm down, his grip loosening. Namjoon kept petting his hair, his grip loosening too. Hoseok had his head rested on the taller's shoulder, arms numb. Hoseok got so tired from crying, he's just numb now.

"Hoseok-ssi." Namjoon softly spoke up.

Hoseok slowly lifts his head up from his shoulder, looking at him with bloodshot and tired eyes. Namjoon lifts a hand up to the side of his face, softly caressing his cheekbone.

"Do you need a drink of water?" He asks in a soft tone instead of his rasp tone.

Hoseok nods, closing his eyes. Namjoon carefully moved the male off him, softly placing him down to lean on the bed frame to get himself off the bed and leave the bedroom. Those cries actually worn him out. He didn't even want to move. Hoseok shakily sighs as he waited, fluttering his eyes open.

Namjoon came back a minute later, having a glass of water in hand. He sat back down on the edge of the bed in front of Hoseok, having a worried across his face. He hands the water to the male, letting him do so. Hoseok takes the glass, lifting the drink up to his lips.

Namjoon watches him drink the water, having his brows curled. Hoseok lowers the drink down from his lips, gulping. The taller takes the glass and puts it down on the nightstand, softly sighing.

"Sorry." Hoseok spoke up.

"You don't have to apologize."

"No." Hoseok sighs. "I have to. I freaked you out. I should've told you before it happened."

Namjoon places a soft hand on Hoseok's ankle. "It's fine. You just scared me."

Hoseok reaches over and placed a soft hand on the taller's hand. "It's was just one of my stupid nightmares. They show up at a random time and..today was just a bad time. I-I didn't want you to see me like this."

Namjoon scoots closer to him. "Stop apologizing. It's okay."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂