fourty two

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok stares at the building.

Namjoon doesn't know he's there. If he knows, Namjoon would have immediate trust issues and will fucking hate him for now on. Hoseok takes a deep breath, closing his eyes. He grips the bag of chips in his hands, biting the inside of his cheek.

Hoseok opens his eyes back up, starting to walk forward to the hospital. Fuck fuck fuck. His heart beat was beating to loud that he could hear it in his own ears. The doors automatically open, letting him walk into the building. He walked over to the desk, getting the lady's attention.

"May I help you?" She softly asks.

"I-I would like to see Jeon Jeongguk."

"Who are you to the patient?" She asks as she starts to type on the keyboard.

Hoseok gulps. My rapist. "A-A close friend from school." He lies.

She nods, pressing enter. "Mister Jeon is on the third floor, number 284. Here's a sticker to know that you're a visitor." She rips the sticker from the paper and hands it to him. "Just put it on your shirt to let it be visible."

"Thank you, miss." He softly says, taking the sticker and peals it, putting it on his shirt.

Hoseok walks over to the elevator and presses the third button, gulping hard. He wanted to grip the bag of chips from how anxious he felt. He had a feeling Namjoon was watching him because he just felt so scared. The elevator dings, letting him walk out and starts to find the room.

"284..284..284..." Hoseok looks at every room to find the room. He stops right at the room. His heart just mentally stops. "Here it is... 284."

He gulps hard, twisting the doorknob and pulls the door open. Hoseok curls his brows, noticing that there's a curtain covering the bed. From the window, he could see a body on the bed. That's definitely Jeongguk behind that curtain...

A nurse suddenly walked in. "Oh, hello. Are you a visitor?"

Hoseok jumps from the nurse appearing, quickly turning around. "O-Oh. Yes. I'm-I'm a visitor."

"Mister Jeon is currently resting right now. I don't think he's allowed to have visitors..." The nurse nervously said.

"Nurse?"

Hoseok's heart dropped. Jeongguk's voice... The nurse just walks over to the curtain, pulling the curtain away so he could see the patient. Jeongguk was on the bed, staring out the window as the nurse grabbed his drink and walked over to him.

Jeongguk's arm left arm was broken, already in a cast from the other days he's stayed. Under the blanket, his knees had needles in both of them so his knees don't move as fast. He's able to bend his legs, but can't move them so quickly. His cheekbone and eye were bruised, a few scratches here and there.

"Are you thirsty?" The nurse softly asks.

"I am."

The nurse walks over to the side of the bed, moving the straw to face Jeongguk to let him drink. The other thing is, Jeongguk's wrist was cuffed to the hospital bed, his working arm of course. Hoseok just..stared at him. He didn't even know how to say hello or anything.

"Mister Jeon, you do have a visitor." The nurse says.

"I'm..allowed to have visitors...?" Jeongguk's brows curl. "Who would..want to visit me?"

"Me."

Jeongguk froze.

"I'll leave you two be." The nurse softly said as she sits back up and puts the cup down, turning around to leave the room, closing the door behind him.

Jeongguk felt like he was having a heart attack once he heard him. His heart kept beating fast, the monitor going crazy. Hoseok nervously walks over to the bed, shakily putting the chips down on the counter that's beside the bed.

"Y-You're not supposed to be here." Jeongguk couldn't help to mutter.

"I know." Hoseok flutters his eyes down. It's hard to even look at him.

"You need to leave before he finds out that you're here. I-I don't—"

"He doesn't know." Hoseok interrupts. "I came here by giving him an excuse. A good one." He softly says.

Jeongguk slowly looks at him, then quickly looks away. "I..I want you to leave. I need you to leave."

"I'm not leaving. I want the truth."

"What truth."

Hoseok flutters his eyes down. "I got you your favorite chips. Those banana flavored ones."

Jeongguk gulps. "I'm not hungry."

"It's best for you to eat."

"I'm..still not hungry." Jeongguk couldn't help to grip his blanket. Just Hoseok being here is giving him really bad anxiety.

Hoseok knit his brows. "Then tell me the truth if you're not hungry."

"Wh-What truth do you want?" Jeongguk was still looking away, closing his eyes closed from the bad feeling.

He shouldn't be looking away at all. He felt a metal touch on the side of his head. Jeongguk froze up. He shakily turned his head to look at him. Hoseok held a handgun, aiming it right at the side of Jeongguk's head, gripping the handle.

"Why did you rape me."

Jeongguk stares at him in fear. "H-Hobi."

Hoseok grips the handle tighter, pushing the tip of the gun down hard on Jeongguk's head. "Never fucking call me that ever again. I'm not afraid to pull the fucking trigger when it's you that I'm aiming for."

"Then please..pull the trigger for me."

Hoseok stares at him.

"Just do it." Jeongguk turns his head so Hoseok's gun could aim right at his forehead. "It'll be much better for you if I'm dead."

Hoseok's grip made him shake in anger. He didn't know of he should. Jeongguk closes his eyes, a tear falling out of his eye. Hoseok closes his eyes tight and moved the gun away, groaning loudly at himself. He puts the gun back into his pants, shakily sighing. I shouldn't have come here...

"Never fucking speak of this. Ever." Hoseok mutters, fixing himself before leaving the room.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂