six

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok snoozed on his desk.

Taehyung wasn't there today, he was sick for some odd reason. Hoseok didn't really get enough sleep last night. He just missed the feeling of strong arms wrapped around him..the lust he needs and misses. He misses him. Hoseok actually does miss him.

"Jung Hoseok!"

Hoseok snorts and lifts his head up. "Huh?"

"Pay attention."

"Yes ma'am..." Hoseok rubs his eyes.

"Alright. Partners!" She looks down at the papers. "Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon. Lee Felix and Bang Chan. Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jeongguk. Changbin and Hyunjin."

Oh no. Hoseok bites the inside of his cheek. I can't be partners with Jeongguk! He doesn't know I don't want to have sex with him anymore! Fuck! Once the professor announces the partners, they all walked to their partner. Jeongguk sat down in Taehyung's chair, softly smiling at him.

"Hey Hobi."

"Hi." Hoseok nervously rubs the back of his neck.

"What do you want to do for the project?"

Hoseok shrugs. "I dunno..."

"H-Hey guys."

Both of them look up at the person. Hoseok tsk'ed, rolling his eyes and looking away. Great. Party Pooper Namjoon.

Namjoon nervously smiles at them. "Taehyung's absent. Th-The professor let me join you guys for today."

Yeah right. She let you choose yourself. Hoseok sighs, putting his elbow on the desk and resting his head on his hand. Namjoon sits beside Hoseok, Hoseok now between both of the male's.

"I-I had an idea about the project. W..We should make a 3D printed bird..."

Hoseok ignored what the nerd is saying, looking out the window. He flutters his eyes down to Namjoon's hands which he explains the idea project. Hoseok knits his brows, moving his hand off his chin. Through his sleeve, he saw a dark spot on his arm. Why does my body feel..sudden tension...?

"Hobi?" Jeongguk spoke, placing a hand on his thigh.

"H-Huh?" He turns his head to face him.

Jeongguk chuckles. "Jeez, you really didn't get enough sleep, did you?"

"Uh, yeah..I didn't." Hoseok lowers his head.

Namjoon tilts his head.

Jeongguk caresses Hoseok's thigh with his thumb. "You can sleep for a little. We'll work on the beginning."

"Thanks Gguk." Hoseok smiles small, lowers his head down on the desk.

"No problem." He grips his thigh, smiling.

Hoseok moves a little, gulping hard. Namjoon glances down at Jeongguk's hand. He raises a brow. Boyfriend? Friends with Benefits? Who's this kid to him? I don't like the touch he's getting from him. Namjoon makes himself look away from it, making eye contact with Jeongguk.

"You said a 3D printed bird?" Jeongguk says.

Namjoon blinks. "Yeah. Anyways..."

Namjoon stares at himself in the mirror. He stares at the tattoos he had on his arms and chest. He bites his bottom lip, smirking up a smile from his thoughts.
The truth is, Namjoon does like Hoseok. He likes him sexually..emotionally..and obviously physically. He just can't get enough of Hoseok.

But, the thing is... Hoseok still doesn't know Namjoon is actually June. He wants Hoseok to figure it out..to find out himself on his own. Namjoon felt like he couldn't wait anymore, he just wants to say who he is to Hoseok. But Namjoon feels like Hoseok can't keep a damn secret. He just can't.

Namjoon's phone goes off, making him look at his phone on his bed. He walks up to it, bending down and picking it up to see the messages.

JK: anyone up for a study group tonight?

HS: can't
HS: i need to catch up with tae, he's sick

JK: that's fine
JK: namjoon? you up for it?

Namjoon lifts up the keyboard, about to type in Snapchat until he got another message from his phone number.

slut: hey, i miss you
slut: round 3 tonight? my place?
slut: my umma won't be home, she's sleeping at her boyfriend's house tonight

Namjoon smirks. My slut misses me. He goes back to Snapchat, replying to Jeongguk.

NJ: sorry! i have a lot of homework on me today
NJ: can it be another day? i promise

JK: tomorrow it is then lol

NJ: thanks!

He goes back to phone text.

june: sure
june: can i break you this time?

slut: please do
slut: if you spend the night with me...
slut: i would love to snuggle after (:

Namjoon chuckles at his comment.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂