twelve

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon softly sighs, caressing Hoseok's shoulder.

They're both relaxing, still in the supply closet. They both are fully naked, except for their accessories. Hoseok messes with one of Namjoon's necklaces, resting his head on his chest. Namjoon used his backpack as a pillow, using their own jackets as a blanket.

"Do you forgive me now?"

Hoseok scoffs, continuing to caress his necklace with a sigh escaping his lips. "Do I have to?"

"Of course." Namjoon looks at him. "If you want to feel good when you want to..and forgiving me from my own stupid feelings that you can forget if you want."

Hoseok looks at him. "What if don't want to forget about those?"

"You don't have to." Namjoon looks away. "I'm sorry for rushing you from those times."

Hoseok sits up from his chest, making eye contact with him. "You just couldn't help yourself. It's okay now. Just..." He caresses his chest. "Just give me some time to soak it in, okay?"

Namjoon curls his brows. "Okay."

Hoseok smiles small. "Good." He slides his hand to the side of the taller's face. "I also made my choice."

"Tell me."

Hoseok flutters hair eyes down. "Continue to be the nerdy boy at school..and keep being yourself around me."

Namjoon smiles. "For you."

Hoseok leans down and softly kisses lips for a second or two. "Let's go. Not to class though."

"Well, aren't you smart?"

Hoseok chuckles. "I oddly get smart ideas."

Hoseok snoozed.

Namjoon looked around Hoseok's bedroom, seeing frames of his friends and..parents. Namjoon blinks, picking up the frame of his parents. Why is his father's face X'ed out? He puts the frame back down, still questioning it.

Hoseok snorts and quickly lifts his head up from the pillow. "Hm?"

Namjoon turns his head up to look at the male. "Oh. Well, good afternoon to you too."

Hoseok squints and turns his head to face him. He blinks, sitting himself up and wiping his face. "Shit, what time is it...?"

He looks at his watch. "About 14:30." Namjoon walks over to the bed and sits down on the edge.

Hoseok groans and just flops back down, shoving his face in the pillow. "It's so early..." He mumbles.

Namjoon scoffs. "It's not early. Calm down."

Hoseok turns his head to look at the taller. "Cuddle me?"

Namjoon smiles. "Why would I refuse?" He slips off his jacket, putting it to the side.

Hoseok happily moved to his side and picked up the blanket to let the taller slide on in..not physically though..unless they're in the mood. Anyways, Namjoon slides in, putting the blanket on top of him. Hoseok smiles, happily putting his arms around the taller's waist.

"Much better." Hoseok chuckles.

"Much much much better." Namjoon smiles.

Hoseok scoots himself closer, deciding to put a leg up on Namjoon's hip. "I'm surely getting horny by just being around you." He whispers up.

"I'm always horny around you."

"Prove it." Hoseok smirks.

Namjoon raised a brow. "Second time today?"

"Why not?"

Namjoon grabs the male's thigh, pulling and easily putting their crotches together. Hoseok yelps from the pull. "You're right. Why not?" Namjoon smiles.

Hoseok was already in his underwear, easily slipping it off as Namjoon's unbuttoning his pants and pulling down both clothing. Hoseok was already stroking him as Namjoon hides his face in the male's neck. Hoseok lifts his leg back up on Namjoon's hip, positioning the taller's cock to his rim.

Namjoon slowly pushed himself in, Hoseok quietly moaning in his ear. The taller grabs a hold of his thigh again and slowly starts thrusting. Hoseok quietly moans, lifting his hand up to his hair.

Hoseok's phone starts ringing.

"Stop stop stop." Hoseok places his hand on the taller's shoulder.

Namjoon groans in annoyance, stopping. Hoseok reaches over Namjoon to the nightstand, picking up his phone to see who's calling.

Hoseok sighs. "It's Tae. You can keep going."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. He'll know I'm busy." Hoseok slides the button, lifting the phone up to his ear. "What's up?"

Namjoon shrugs and slowly starts to move his hips forward, watching his reactions.

"Where are you? When we saw Namjoon dress differently, you disappeared! I heard that Namjoon was told to go home because he didn't dress appropriately like everyone else." Taehyung spoke.

Hoseok closed his eyes, biting his bottom lip. "I uh, I-I got really busy."

"Doing what?"

Hoseok gulps hard. "H-Homework."

Namjoon raises a brow. Homework? He tightens his grip on the male's thigh, digging his nails in and starts to thrust a little faster and..deeper. Hoseok immediately put himself on mute, finally letting out a moan that he's been holding in. Namjoon proudly smirks, reaching over to grab the phone from his hand.

Namjoon proudly unmutes, putting the phone up to his ear. "I'm sorry. Your bestie is working hard on his homework. Physically. You guys can talk later, hm?"

"What? Who the fuck are y—"

Namjoon ends the call and puts it right back on the nightstand. Hoseok just giggles at what he did, placing a hand on the side of his face. The taller looks at him with a smile across his face.

"My big hunk of hotness." Hoseok says, chuckling. "Ending a call for me. So sweet of you."

"I know, right?" Namjoon starts to thrust again.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂