seventy

·  ·  ·  · ✦

long chapter, nsfw + ending

Hoseok closes the door, softly sighing.

Both of them decided to stop somewhere deserted, stopping by a lake with a hill. Namjoon was currently sitting on that hill, staring at the water. Hoseok looks at the hill, brows curling up. Namjoon was quiet throughout the ride. He hasn't said anything about Yoongi leaving. About how he felt. Just like Hoseok is.

Hoseok walks himself up the hill, stopping once he got up there. "Namjoon."

Namjoon sniffs and looks at him, wiping his nose real quick. "Hey, hon." He puts a fake smile on his face.

Hoseok just lowers his eyes and walks over and sits himself down beside him. Namjoon looks forward, wiping his eyes. Hoseok wouldn't say anything, knowing Namjoon's trying to contain himself from crying more. Hoseok kept his eyes forward just like he is. Namjoon just shakily sighs.

Namjoon lowers his head down and covers his mouth, closing his eyes tight. Hoseok gulps hard. He knows that he's about to burst. Namjoon chokes up a sob, covering his face with one hand. Hoseok looks at him and scoots closer, lifting his hand up to his head and pulls him close. Namjoon just cries on his shoulder.

Hoseok softly pets his head. "It's okay." He whispers. "It's all okay, baby. He'll be okay on his own."

Namjoon cries hard, wrapping his arms around him like he'll lose Hoseok too. Hoseok rubs softly his back, eyes couldn't help to water. Namjoon continues to cry with every tear he's got, slightly gripping Hoseok's jacket.

"C'mon, baby." Hoseok moves him to put his hand on the side of his face. "Let's go home. I'll drive." Namjoon shakes his head and softly grabs his hand. "Namjoonie." Hoseok caresses his cheekbone. "He'll be okay. He's safe. Just as we planned—just as you planned. I need you to stay sane for me. With or without Yoon—"

"I need you..not Yoongi." Namjoon suddenly says in a shaky tone, slowly looking at him with tears in his eyes. "I don't need him anymore."

Hoseok stares at him with a soft look. "I need you too. And I'll always be here for you, Namjoon. Through thick and thin."

The drive home was silent, Hoseok driving while holding Namjoon's hand throughout. Hoseok kept glancing at him every time, hoping he's doing alright. Namjoon was looking at his phone for a distraction during that time. Namjoon just wanted to go home and forget everything that happened. Hoseok too.

Once they got home, Hoseok has finally bursted out of how he felt about the situation that they went through. Namjoon quietly listened, understanding all of it and understanding every single tear that fell out of his eyes from the feeling being mixtured.

Jeongguk was a good person, that's what Hoseok told Namjoon. He was. Before he really got to know Namjoon, Jeongguk was just a normal fuck buddy that was a good friend to Hoseok. There was never anything rough between them, only the sex part. There was never a reason why Jeongguk would do such a thing... He doesn't understand that.

Once Hoseok spilled out his feelings, he smashed their lips together and slipped off his jacket. Namjoon kisses back, tongues colliding roughly to ignore the feelings that they're both having. They both quickly got undressed, Namjoon helping out as Hoseok centers himself and let's Namjoon slip inside of him, both of them with a low moan leaving their lips.