thirty four

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok wouldn't answer to the police officers who questioned him.

Namjoon kept his distance from the officers, looking away every time they tried to make eye contact with him with his arms crossed and his brows knitted while listening. Hoseok couldn't even look at them in the eyes from how traumatized he is. Hoseok just kept fiddling with his fingers, staring down at his hands.

"Mr.Jung, we need you to answer us." One of the officers spoke up in a soft tone.

Namjoon tightened his jaw, holding his words back. Even though he already answered their questions about the incident, they needed more answers from Hoseok. But he wouldn't talk. Or wouldn't even mention anything about it.

"He..doesn't want to talk." Namjoon spoke, getting the officers' attention. "The only information you'll get now is from me." He faces them. One of the officers knits his brows as a reply. "He's traumatized. It'll take a bit for him to answer you. Today is just..not the day."

"We understand, Mr.Kim—"

"You guys are trying to make him speak when he doesn't want to. As I said, you'll have to wait until he's comfortable to tell you what happened." Namjoon explains, uncrossing his arms.

The other officer sighs, looking at the patient. "We'll give you more time, Mr.Jung. There's no rush."

Yeah right. You were trying to force it out of him for twenty minutes. Namjoon kept himself from rolling his eyes, biting the inside of his cheek. The two officers bow at the patient and Namjoon, him also bowing for respect. Hoseok slowly looks up and watches them leave, closing the door behind them.

"Impatient assholes..." Namjoon mumbles under his breath.

"Thank you." Hoseok whispers up.

Namjoon blinks, turning around to face him. Hoseok's currently looking at him with sad eyes, his eyes already watering from how he's feeling. Namjoon quickly calmed down and walked over to Hoseok, sitting down on the chair with brows slowly curling up.

"I wanted them gone." Hoseok says, his voice in a quiet tone, almost sounding like he just woke up. "I couldn't breathe with them here..." He confesses.

"Are you okay now?" Namjoon softly asks.

Hoseok nods, looking at him. "...Are you okay...?"

Namjoon sighs. "Yeah. I'm just..annoyed that they bothered you when you didn't even want to talk about it."

"It's their job, Namjoon."

"I know, I just didn't like it. Sorry." He rubs the back of his neck from his thoughts consuming him.

Hoseok flutters his eyes. "Namjoon."

"Yeah?" He looks at him.

"I still love you. You know that..right...?" Hoseok curls his brows.

"Baby, of course I do." Namjoon gets up and sits down on the edge of the bed, placing a soft hand on the side of his face. "I know you do."

"And..you still love me too..right?"

"I do love you, Hoseok." He lifts up his other hand to cup his face. "I loved you ever since I met you. You know that."

"Please don't leave me." Hoseok suddenly whispers, shakily lifting his hands up to Namjoon's wrists. "Please."

"I won't." Namjoon scoots himself closer to the male, caressing his cheekbones. "I won't ever leave you. Never."

Hoseok's tears fall down his face, sniffing. "Promise me..."

"I promise, Hoseok. I promise I won't leave you." Namjoon pulls him into a soft hug, hoping he doesn't hurt him from the hug.

Hoseok closes his eyes tight, hiding his face in his neck with his weak grip. I love him so much. I'll do anything for him. Namjoon softly caresses his back, tightening his jaw. For him..I'll kill. I'll kill that fucker... I'll..I'll...

"Namjoon."

Namjoon flutters his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Sleep beside me tonight..I miss being held."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂