thirty three

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon caresses Hoseok's arm.

When the ambulance showed up, questioned all of the employees, involving the cops which wasn't a good plan for both of their mental states. They asked if they have seen anyone put the 'DO NOT ORDER' sign and who entered there before Namjoon did. Namjoon talked for Hoseok, not mentioning who do did it. He wanted to deal with it himself.

But Jeongguk was no where to be found.

Namjoon kept calm the whole time, staying right beside Hoseok the whole time. Currently, Hoseok's on a hospital bed, patched up from where he was wounded..even down below. He was asleep during the time as Namjoon kept caressing his arm, staring at him with worries.

Hoseok's neck was covered, turning out Namjoon's mixed hickies was overlapped by Jeongguk's, so it looked like someone painted Hoseok's neck with bruises. Namjoon softly kisses his hand, hoping he'll wake up sooner from the slight pain meds. From the small kiss, Hoseok slowly moves in his spot, slowly turning his head too.

Namjoon lifted his head up, brows curling up. "Hoseok."

Last time something like this happened to Hoseok, he never went to the hospital. He was only ten. How could he ask for help? No one would believe him. Not even today. Only his grandmother knows about what happened. Never told his own mother or anyone else. Except for Namjoon.

Hoseok opens his eyes from slumber, looking at Namjoon right away. All Hoseok did was moving his hand to place it right on Namjoon's hand. Namjoon already had tears in his eyes when Hoseok woke up, knowing Hoseok is broken as ever. Worse this time.

Hoseok wouldn't even say anything when he faced him. Namjoon just lifts a hand up to place a soft hand on the side of the male's face. Namjoon knows he won't talk. He hasn't said anything ever since he found him. Not a single word.

Everything hurts. Even seeing you upset hurts me. Please don't feel sorry for me. Please don't. Hoseok grips Namjoon's hand. Please don't feel that way. He begs and begs, but not even his grip or his facial expressions can even say it. It's all saying in his head.

"You don't need to say anything, okay?" Namjoon softly says. "You don't have to." He caresses his cheekbone with his thumb. "You don't need to."

Hoseok closes his eyes, his tired eyes were teary which made the new tears fall, shakily taking a breath. Namjoon just caresses the side of his face, letting his tears fall. He just felt numb. Both of them did.

For the anger and sadness going through Namjoon's mind made him numb from feeling like that. And for Hoseok..it's mainly physically and mentally. He doesn't know what to think, he doesn't know how to feel. He just didn't know what to do.

Hoseok sniffs from his tears, hoping he can calm himself down from his heart starting to pound wildly when he woke up. His heart rate started to get high up from waking up and realizing why he's there..and what happened to him.

"Baby, calm down." Namjoon whispers, moving his hand to Hoseok's chest, feeling his heart pound and seeing the monitor going crazy.

Hoseok shook his head and slowly started to sit up, not giving the taller a warning.

Namjoon widen his eyes when he sat up, moving his hands away. "W-wait, you shouldn't be sitting u—"

Hoseok just pulls him into a hug, ignoring the pain that just entered his system from moving. He put his arms around Namjoon's shoulders with no hesitation, closing his eyes tight.
Namjoon hovers his hands near Hoseok's waist. He was afraid to touch him since he's wounded and bruised up. He didn't want to hurt him.

Hoseok still said nothing, trying to hold the taller tight, even if he's shaking. Namjoon carefully put his arms around the male, closing his eyes. I'm scared to hurt him. I'm so angry about what happened that I'm just scared to touch him like this. Namjoon gulps.

Hoseok loosens his grip, hiding his face in the taller's neck.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂