fourty four

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok unlocks the door and opens it, closing the door behind him once he got into his house. He shakily sighs, locking the door back up and hangs up the keys. He just wants to put the gun back where it was and go to bed.

"Hoseok." Hoseok froze from his voice and turns around from facing the door. Namjoon walks up to him and pulls him into a hug, softly sighing. "Fuck, I thought you weren't coming back home. I'm so glad you're okay and safe."

Hoseok just wanted to break down in his arms and tell him everything. But he just..couldn't. "I'm okay." Hoseok quietly replies, looking up at him. "Don't worry so much all the time."

Namjoon softly grabs Hoseok's chin. "I can't help to worry about you. You're the love of my life."

He wished he didn't hear that. Hoseok gulps. "I'm really tired, Namjoon-ah. I just want to go to bed."

Namjoon's brows curl. "Okay. We'll talk tomorrow then. I'm going to eat something real quick."

Hoseok nods, softly kissing his lips and moves away to walk to their bedroom. Namjoon slides his hand off him—

And felt the fucking gun.

He froze, jaw tightening up. Namjoon stares at him while watching him walk away. He couldn't help to tighten his fists. He was doing something. What the fuck was he doing!? The bad thing is? It was Namjoon's gun. That's how Hoseok has the gun. Somehow, Hoseok found the gun. That means he didn't hide it so well from him...

Namjoon quickly got his phone out of his pocket and dialed a certain number, putting it up to his ear. He starts biting his nails, mentally freaking out as he waited for them to answer.

"What. I'm busy."

"Hoseok found my fucking gun." Namjoon whispers into the phone.

"That's your problem. Not mine."

"Hyung, please. What the fuck do I do?"

The male from the phone sighs. "Does he know that you know about the gun?"

"No. He doesn't."

"You gotta pretend for a while."

"Pretend what?"

"For fuck's sake—pretend you don't know about the the goddamn gun, alright? If you confront him, he probably won't give you the actual answer."

"I don't want to pretend all the time, Hyung..."

"And that's why you never left your stupid past. Make it last, pussy."

The older male from the other line ends the call, leaving him annoyed. Namjoon looks at his phone, groaning. He can't pretend forever. He doesn't want to. He hates lying to Hoseok but..that's how he can keep him safe.

Jeongguk is peacefully asleep.

The room was quiet, his monitor mute so it wouldn't be heard since it gets annoying. The curtain was slowly being pulled as quiet as it could be, the window being covered. No nurse and no doctor was in the room. A complete stranger was in Jeongguk's room.

The monitor was suddenly shut off, pulling anything away and shutting things off so no loud sound would be heard. The stranger only kept the IV in him. The stranger slowly caresses the side of Jeongguk's face, lifting his hand up to caress his eyebrow.

The strangers phone vibrates, making them look at their phone and picks it up. "What."

"Hyung."

They sigh. "Make it quick. I'm busy." They glance down at Jeongguk, then walks over to the counter

"Are you at the hospital?"

"Of course."

"Get Jeongguk the fuck out of the city. I found out that this goddamn city doesn't believe in males getting raped."

They raised a brow. "How odd." They look at a piece of paper on the counter. "This is the only favor I'll do. You now owe me money."

"How much?"

"Exactly two hundred dollars since you can't pay any higher than that. Pay me at the house when your pretty little sweetheart is asleep and won't hear you." They move their phone away from their ear and hangs up, putting their phone back in their pocket.

They sigh, putting the paper back down and walked back to Jeongguk that's still peacefully sleeping on the bed. They sit down on the edge of the bed, lifting their hand up to the side of his face once again.

"You're mine now." Yoongi whispers, curling up a smile.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

gasp
yoongi finally shows up