ten

·  ·  ·  · ✦ 1/2

Namjoon puts his phone in his pocket, knocking on the door.

He didn't even fully knock and the door swung right open. Hoseok grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the house, quickly closing the door behind him. Namjoon wore a casual outfit, still all black and looking nice. His bangs were on his forehead as usual.

"You finally want to talk?"

Hoseok ignores him. He crosses his arms and walks towards the kitchen. Namjoon followed, putting his hands in his pockets. Hoseok walks over to the fridge, opening it to grab himself a drink. Soju. No. Not water.

He twists the cap open. "Start." He lifts the drink up to his lips.

"I thought you were going to talk to me."

Hoseok gulps and puts down the drink on the counter. "I rather let you talk."

"I know you want to just yell at me. Because of the confession and you finding out who I am."

"You don't like me." Hoseok makes eye contact with him. "You just like fucking me."

"That's not true." Namjoon grabs the Soju from the male grip.

"Dude!"

Namjoon puts the bottle right in the trash can. "Rather talk to the real Hoseok instead of the drunk one."

"You just wasted a good bottle."

"I don't care." Namjoon walks over to the side of the counter. "You need to fucking know that I like you for you. Not just 'cause of your sexy body."

"Yeah right." Hoseok walks away.

Namjoon follows. "I'm being serious. Why would I lie about that one thing?"

Hoseok stops and turns around to face him. "You lied about who you are to me. Why the fuck would I believe you now?"

Good point. "I get it. But since you know who I really am, I'm just fully honest with you. I'm not lying this time. I'm being serious with you."

Hoseok ignored, scoffing.

Namjoon felt his blood boil from being ignored, getting frustrated. He grabs Hoseok's wrist and pushed him on the hallway wall, putting his hand up above his head. Hoseok widen his eyes and looked at him.

"I'm still the same guy that fucked you." Namjoon mumbles up, lifting his other hand to Hoseok's chest, pressing an index finger in the middle of his chest. "I'm only not myself when I'm at school, alright?"

Hoseok stayed silent, staring at him.

Namjoon placed his whole hand on his chest, sliding up to his neck. "You're still mine. Nothing really changed between you and me." He tilts his head. "Do you still want to get fucked by me? Hm?" He caresses his jaw. "My pretty little slut?"

He felt Hoseok gulp.

Ever since the truth came out, Hoseok has been missing him. A lot. The grips he gets from the male, he misses. The hold he gets while they're sleeping, he misses. Hoseok misses all of it. Hoseok closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Please. Let go." Hoseok whispers out.

Namjoon curls his brows, slowly letting go of his neck and wrist. He backs up to give him room. Hoseok just gulps hard and just walks towards his bedroom, pushing his door open.

"Just go home, Namjoon." Hoseok closes his door.

Namjoon stood there. I'm losing him. He fluttered his eyes down and walked forward to Hoseok's door. He sat down on the ground, putting his back on the wall that's beside the door. I'm staying. He doesn't have to talk to me to understand. Namjoon crosses his arms.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

slight short chapter