fifty

·  ·  ·  · ✦

The conversation got Namjoon staying up all night.

Hoseok didn't mention anything about Namjoon being the one who put Jeongguk in the hospital. It was an odd night for the both of them. By how the conversation went that whole time, Namjoon wanted to confess to everything to him. He wanted to cry and apologize so much.

Namjoon was currently texting Yoongi, telling him that Hoseok talked about the gun and wanting to get rid of it. Hoseok was sleeping right beside him, facing the wall instead of facing Namjoon. The words that Hoseok said that night, stayed glued to him. 'Jeongguk's out of the picture'.

Does Hoseok know that it was him? Does he know that Namjoon is the one who put Jeongguk in the hospital? Namjoon didn't know if his thoughts were right. He just continues texting Yoongi about how it's going.

Unknown: Listen
Unknown: Just fucking confess.

NJ: if you had a significant other, would you have troubles confessing of what you did BAD?

Unknown: Nope. Not at all.
Unknown: I would confess to them on day one.

NJ: you're fucking heartless
NJ: and you're not helping

Unknown: Dude
Unknown: I already gave you my answer
Unknown: Confess
Unknown: It's easy
Unknown: Do you want me to do it for you?

NJ: it's not that easy...

Unknown: Ffs
Unknown: You know what?

NJ: what?
( ! ) Message not delivered!

NJ: hyung????
( ! ) Message not delivered!

NJ: did you just fucking BLOCK ME?
( ! ) Message not delivered!

Namjoon groans and shuts off his phone, flopping it down on his lap. That son of a bitch better not get near Hoseok or I'll murder him with no hesitation. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, calming himself down from how he felt. He opens his eyes, picking his phone back up tries to text him back and hopefully he gets it.

NJ: hyung, i beg of you, do not fucking ruin it for me
( ! ) Message not delivered!

NJ: i'll confess to him for fucks sake
( ! ) Message not delivered!

NJ: please don't tell him
( ! ) Message not delivered!

Namjoon grips his phone nervously. Those messages aren't going through and he knows that Yoongi didn't see them. He felt weak for begging like that. Namjoon just sighs, lowering his phone down from his view, looking at sleeping Hoseok.

Someone innocent like that..wouldn't understand the truth and why it happened. Namjoon decided to delete their conversation and shut his phone down, putting it down on the nightstand. He moves himself to lay down, scooting himself behind Hoseok. Namjoon carefully put his arms around Hoseok's waist, scooting himself closer.

"I'll get rid of the gun. I promise." Namjoon softly whispers.

Yoongi caresses Jeongguk's waist.

He was currently right beside him on the bed, staring down at him while the younger was sleeping. Ever since that talk of Jeongguk wanting to get to know him, Yoongi did think about it. Jeongguk doesn't know anything about him, only knowing that he's older and he personally knows Namjoon. Yoongi just slowly lifts his hand up to Jeongguk's chest.

"Someday, I will confess to you, my dear." Yoongi quietly says. "But there's never a time to do so. I mean," Yoongi scoffs. "you're still mental. I want you to fully obey me. And I know you're still feeling stronger than me." He messes with the collar of the shirt that Jeongguk's wearing. "I'll never trust you, even if you start to trust me."

"I understand." Jeongguk whispers.

Yoongi blinks, lifting his head up from the pillow and moving his hand away. "You're awake?"

Jeongguk turns his head to look at the older. "Yes."

"I wasn't..really expecting you to be awake."

Jeongguk smiles small. "It's okay."

Yoongi decided to sit up from the bed, ignoring the fact that it made him blush a little from getting caught by him. Jeongguk's knees were getting much better, still wrapped up but doesn't have needles in them anymore like the beginning. Yoongi just sighs and lies back down, closing his eyes. Jeongguk couldn't really sleep naturally anymore, that's why he was still awake.

"Sir?"

"What."

"When am I going..to be..your pet?" Jeongguk nervously asks, looking at the older.

"Until your knees heal. I could care less about your arm."

Jeongguk bites the inside of the cheek, deciding to nervously and slowly sit up from the bed. "Can I..do something? For you?"

Yoongi's brows knit, sitting up too. "Like what?"

Jeongguk nervously rubs the back of his neck nervously. "I'm..embarrassed to say it."

"Just say it."

"I-I rather show you..."

Yoongi scoffs and lies back down, putting his hands behind his head. "Just don't show me. Forget it. I hate surprises."

Jeongguk nervously scoots off the edge of the bed, being careful with his knees as he gets up from it. He had a shock collar around his neck..like am actual dog. He was able to roam around the bedroom, but he wasn't able to leave. If he tries to leave, it shocks him.

Jeongguk carefully walks over to the side of Yoongi's bed, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He suddenly does the unexpected, and slowly starts to pull down Yoongi's sweatpants. Yoongi immediately sits up and grab his hand, quickly moving his hand away.

"The fuck are you doing!?" Yoongi yells out, grip tight from the hold of his wrist.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

continuing in next chapter