fifty six

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"I miss Namjoon."

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Go back to him if you do."

Hoseok curls his brows and looks at him. "Did you forget what he did? I-I can't go back so quickly. I feel like I'll be too desperate for him."

"Well, you are. You're jealous of me and Jin." Taehyung lowers his chopsticks. "You can't stay away from him forever, you know."

"I know. I just, I honestly miss how he was before..when him and I met..."

Taehyung scoffs. "He pretended to be a nerd and acted innocent for a few weeks. Do you really want to go back to that?"

"Don't push it." Hoseok's brows knitted. "You know what I meant..." He sighs, looking back down to his plate. "Back to how good we were with each other..where there was no problem and no drama. Stupid fucking Jeongguk ruined it all. He-He ruined my relationship! He ruined Namjoon!"

"Hoseok!" Taehyung yells. Hoseok blinks, immediately looking at him. Taehyung puts down his chopsticks and gets up from his chair. "I literally lost my appetite due to this conversation. Now listen; Namjoon became a psycho because of what Jeongguk did to you, meaning his past caught up with him and now he's in the same mood as he was. I get how you're feeling. But If you can't take it from being away from him, then go back to him!"

Hoseok stares at him. He gets it..he really does. Taehyung closes his eyes and slicks his hair back, looking at Hoseok. He saw Hoseok lowering his head and started to mess with his utensil. At least he's thinking about it. Taehyung grabs his dishes and walks over to the kitchen, starting to wash his dishes.

Hoseok starts to slowly grip the utensil, thinking about it hard. For fuck's sake. He puts the untelsil down on the table and gets up, walking over to the couch. He starts to gather his stuff, Taehyung seeing him with his brows knitting up in confusion.

Hoseok stops and looks at him. "I'm going. To get out of your way and to stop complaining about my psychopath of a boyfriend who tried to kill my old fuck buddy."

Taehyung sighs, brows curling. "That's not what I meant—"

"No. I exactly knew what you meant." He ties his backpack and swings it on his back. "I'm finally getting out of your hair."

He walks over to the door and leaves, closing the door behind him..almost slamming it closed. Taehyung exhales, closing his eyes and leans on the counter. Goddamnit... He really can't be controlled. That boyfriend of his is just..ugh. I don't even know anymore. They're both fucking confusing.

Hoseok comes back to the house, unlocking the door to go in.

He closes the door behind him, feeling nervous since he hasn't seen Namjoon in two weeks. He jogs himself over to the bedroom, hoping he's still there... He isn't. Hoseok curls his brows and puts his stuff on the bed, sighing. He digs into his back and finds his phone, wanting to call Namjoon.

It leads right to voicemail. Hoseok blinks, looking at his phone. He..didn't answer? Hoseok tried to call again, sitting himself down on the edge of the bed. Goes right to voicemail again. Hoseok groans and decided to go on with the voicemail.

"Hey Namjoon, it's Hoseok. I um..." He bites the inside of his cheek. I can't be honest. "I decided to visit for a moment, I guess and..you're not here. I hope you're doing okay after what happened between us—"

He hears a door close.
Hoseok stops himself, lowering the phone down from his ear and turning himself. He ends the call and walks out of his bedroom to see Namjoon..all sweaty and dirty like he was just buried alive.

"Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon knits his brows at first, his eyesight not the same from being outside in the bright light. He flutters his eyes and his eyebrows become a curl once his vision cleared up. Hoseok held his own hands, smiling small at him like he's really glad to see him.

"H-Hoseok?" Namjoon quickly walks over to him and reaches up to his face, but moves away once he realized that he was all grossed up from not showering and..other things. "I-I thought you were..staying away from me..."

"It was only a break, it wasn't going to be forever." Hoseok curls his brows. "What's wrong? You're all..dirty..."

"I-I haven't showered." Namjoon nervously rubs the back of his neck nervously. "And..I was burying all of my lies."

"Your lies?"

Namjoon sighs, walking over to the bed and sits down. Hoseok walks over and sits down beside him. "I-I did an idiotic thing while you were gone. It's because I..I want to tell you everything, but..I feel like you're going to judge me with everything I do..." Namjoon was already developing tears.

Hoseok reaches over to softly grab his hand, ignoring the gross. "Go on." He softly says.

"When you left, I knew Yoongi told you. It-It made me so angry that I-I still had the gun and threatened him with it. After I did all of that..I-I buried the gun—it's no more and..I-I stayed at Yoongi's place for a week while you were gone." Namjoon sniffs, about to bring up the worst thing he did. "And..H-Hoseok?"

"Yes?"

"I shot up..heroin."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂