fifty eight

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"He's fucking insane!" Yoongi yells at himself.

Yoongi aggressively pushes off all of the stuff on his kitchen counter, accidentally cutting himself from the knife he put down recently. He didn't feel the pain from it at first, not noticing the cut until he sees a drop of blood when he put his arms on the counter to calm himself down.

Yoongi thought Jeongguk would hate what he did, but he actually didn't. Jeongguk hate it at first because it was so sudden, aggressive and raw. But when it continued..his pleasure grew and he started to like it. He could tell by his pleasured face. Yoongi was pissed. He wanted him to hate it!

Jeongguk currently was peacefully sleeping, snuggling one of the pillows he has. Yoongi just wraps up his cut from the knife and walks back to the bedroom since he's calmer now. He crossed his arms and leans on the doorframe, staring at Jeongguk while he's sleeping.

He started to have a slight feeling. Jeongguk could possibly be has insane as Yoongi..but less. Even if he doesn't want a certain thing, he'll accept it. Yoongi tightens his jaw and mentally groans, walking over to the bed.

He sits himself down on the edge of the bed and nudges Jeongguk with his hand. "Wake up."

Jeongguk moves around and opens his eyes. He slowly sits himself up. "Morning sir..." Yoongi looked pissed. "Are-Are you alright, sir?"

"My name's Yoongi."

Jeongguk blinks. "What?"

Yoongi sighs. "My name is Yoongi."

Jeongguk fully sits himself up, showing that he's for sure listening. "You're..really telling me?"

"Don't make me regret it."

Jeongguk lowers his eyes. "I don't really know how to reply... I'm sorry, but..why are you telling me?"

I don't fucking know anymore. I'm a fucking idiot. "I wanted to. But that doesn't mean I trust you now."

"I understand."

Yoongi looks at him, sighing. "Still sore?"

"Yes. It's fading though. I'm feeling better."

Yoongi bites the inside of the cheek. He wanted to ask if he liked it..but he isn't sure if he really should. Yoongi scoots himself closer to Jeongguk and decided to grab the back of Jeongguk's neck. Yoongi presses his lips against his, gripping the back of his hair. Jeongguk flutters his eyes closed, keeping his hands lowered due to respect.

Yoongi disconnects their lips, looking at him. "Be happy that you're still alive in my hands."

"Hoseok."

Hoseok looks up from folding their clothes. "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for everything I put you through."

Hoseok stops, curling his brows. He stop folding and gets up from sitting down. "Why're you saying that so randomly?"

"I just..I wanted you to know..that I am."

Hoseok sighs, placing his hands on his waist. "You don't have to say it so suddenly. I know it'll take time for you to warm up."

"I was just scared when I first really met you." Namjoon sighs. "I was just..scared of myself."

Hoseok lifts his hands up to cup his face, slowly pulling him down to softly kiss his lips, moving away. "Namjoon. You have time to collect your thoughts if you can't think of all of it at once. Don't rush things."

Namjoon curls his brows at his soft words. He slowly lifts his hands up to Hoseok's inner arms, sliding his hands up to cup his face. Hoseok's smiles small at him, hoping he's understanding him and how he's thinking.

"How are you real." Namjoon mutters up, having a frown.

Hoseok moves his hands to place them on his. "I'm as real as I can be. I'm not going anywhere this time."

Namjoon gets closer to him, tears in his eyes. "You don't understand how much I love you." He whispers. "I've done so much shit to you and you never really left me."

"And I love you too." Hoseok whispers, caressing his knuckles. "I'm not leaving you." He grips his hands. "Let's just restart. Let's try and forget what happened between us and make a different life for us..a better one where we live in peace with no drama."

"How is that even possible..." Namjoon whispers. "We've both been through so much."

"We're able to move on." Hoseok moves his hands and puts his arms around Namjoon's waist. "Don't hang onto the past..try and forget about it."

"I can't. I can't forget what stupid shit I've done to you."

"I forgive you for what you did." Hoseok felt like he forgave him too soon, but wants Namjoon to understand why he's saying such things to him.

Namjoon shook his head at him. "No. No, you don't. I-I could tell that you're trying to forgive me still. I'm still the raging monster you met—I'm still the same."

"And you can change. Why don't you believe in that?"

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

flopping on this story HARD ):