twenty five

·  ·  ·  · ✦

After pushing Jeongguk out of the bathroom, Namjoon immediately comforted Hoseok, asking softly if he's okay.

Yes, Hoseok's okay. But he's still really traumatized from Jeongguk's anger thrown at him like a truck. He did hurt Hoseok's back with that push, but Hoseok didn't show that it hurt him. He didn't even show Namjoon that it hurts.

Currently, Hoseok's in the bathroom, staring at his slight bruised back in the mirror. He wanted to put ointment on it but he couldn't reach the main part on his back. His eyes was still bloodshot from crying, bags still under his eyes from loss of sleep.

His days are just getting worse and worse.

Namjoon softly knocks on the bathroom door. "Babe? You okay in there?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure? You've been really..quiet since the bathroom incident."

Hoseok ignores him, picking up his shirt from the toilet seat. He carefully slips his shirt on, gulping hard. He turns around and faces the door, twisting the doorknob and slowly opening the door. He sees Namjoon waiting for him, brows curled in worried.

"I'm fine, Namjoon-ah." He says, passing the taller male.

"You're lying."

Hoseok stops, fluttering his eyes down. Namjoon turns around and walks up to the male. Don't cry don't cry don't cry. Hoseok told himself. He already felt overwhelmed when Namjoon asked if he was okay when he was in the bathroom.

"You haven't slept since Jeongguk bothered you..and hurt you." Namjoon softly says.

Hoseok gulps hard, closing his eyes tight. Namjoon walks over to be in front of him, brows staying curled. Hoseok quickly wiped his eyes, sniffing. "I-I did lie. I'm sorry."

"Did you get hurt?"

Hoseok nods, keeping his eyes closed.

"Where?"

"M-my back..."

"Can I take off your shirt and put ointment on it?"

Hoseok nods.

Namjoon walks up closer to him, leaning over to softly kiss under his eye. He softly grabs the edge of Hoseok's shirt and carefully pulls it off, making Hoseok lift his arms up to help take it off. Namjoon puts the shirt on his own shoulder, lifting his hand up to the side of the male's face, wiping the tears away.

Hoseok looks up at him with watery eyes. "You're really amazing." He whispers at him.

Namjoon's heart throbbed. It would be better with other three words. "You're more amazing than you think you are." He kisses his forehead. "Go wait in your room, I'll get the ointment."

Hoseok nods, walking over to the bedroom. Namjoon was about to walk into the bathroom, but he looked back to see Hoseok's back. Namjoon curls his brows. He's in pain. Physically and emotionally. I'll fuck Jeongguk up, If it's the last thing I'll do.

Namjoon grabs the ointment from the sink, walking back to the bedroom. Hoseok was seated down on the bed. Namjoon walks over to the bed and sits behind the male.

"It'll be cold."

Hoseok nods, lifting up a shaky hand to cover his eyes. Namjoon puts the ointment on his back, slowly rubbing the ointment in. Hoseok closed his eyes tight. It was cold, yes. But that's not affecting him. It's how he got the bruise on his back.

Namjoon carefully rubs it in, brows staying curled while he does so. He could feel Hoseok crying and shaking. He wanted to hug him, hold him, anything to make him feel better. But he can't right now. He's trying to help him.

Namjoon slides his hands off, wiping his hands on his sweats. He gets up from the bed and walks the other way, sitting down in front of him. Hoseok just hitched his breath from crying once again. He's getting tired of it himself.

"C'mere." Namjoon places a soft hand on the back of the male's head.

Hoseok just accepts it, scooting closer to the taller and resting his head on his broad shoulder. He just fully starts crying, letting it out one he had comfort.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂