twenty three

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung walks faster, clutching onto his satchel. "Get away from me."

The older male grabs Taehyung's arm to stop him. "Tae, please. We really need to talk."

Taehyung yanks his arms away and continues to walk away. "I don't want to talk to you right now."

"You've been avoiding me since we last talked! What's wrong? What did I do?"

Taehyung stops his steps, knitting his brows. He turns around and looks at the older male. "What did you do? You're kidding me, right?"

"I'm not kidding. I don't know what I did wrong. I've been trying to call and text you everyday to make you talk to me. I really missed you."

Taehyung felt like bursting out crying and yelling at him for being very clueless. Since they're in public, he couldn't scream out loud. Taehyung started to tear up from how much anger is build up in him. The older male just didn't understand why he's so upset.

Taehyung reaches down to the older's wrist and pulls him towards a building and to their bathroom. They were both downtown, not college or a school near them. They both just went in a place to talk. Privately. They finally found a bathroom, Taehyung letting go of his wrist and shakily sighing.

"Y-You..gave me an STD..."

The male widen his eyes. "What?"

"I-I got a test and I..I'm fucking positive. You were the only person I had unsafe sex with b-because I trusted you a lot."

"I..I did?"

Taehyung curls his brows. "What?"

"Tae, I'm so very sorry... I-I didn't know I had one. We should've stayed on the condoms..that was dumb of us. I'm really fucking sorry, Tae. I mean it. Do..do you want to eat somewhere? Do you want anything? I-I'll pay for anything, please."

Taehyung flutters his eyes. "Y..you feel bad?"

"Of course I feel bad. I gave you something horrible without knowing it myself... You deserve a big apology." The older male softly grabs Taehyung's hands. "I won't leave. I want you to be okay. And..I still want to be in contact with you. So please..I really like you."

Taehyung curls his brows. "You really like me?"

"Yeah." He caressed his hands. "I really do. I don't want us falling apart."

Taehyung smiles small. "I really appreciate it, Hyung."

"C'mon..you can say my name." He smiles.

"Okay..Seokjin."

Seokjin chuckles. "Let's go eat somewhere. Not here though."

"Sleep Hoseok." Namjoon softly put his arms around the male's waist.

Hoseok just sinks into the hold. "I can't sleep." He whispers, resting his head down on the taller's chest.

"You need to sleep for tomorrow." Namjoon rests his chin on his head.

"I can't go to school with Jeongguk there. He'll show is aggression towards me again..."

"I won't let him, you know this."

"Namjoon, no." Hoseok sits up from his chest, turning to look at him. "He'll out you to everyone in the whole school. Your-your reputation!"

Namjoon couldn't help to curl up a smile. He really cares about me... He lifts up a soft hand to the side of the male's face. "You really care about me?" He caresses his cheekbone.

"Of course I do. You..you've been caring for me that I haven't even offered any help... You deserve a lot of help and I..I'm only one person."

"I only need one person to care about me." Namjoon softly kisses the side of his face. "We should sleep, okay?"

"I'm not really tired anymore... I just..can't make my mind relax for tomorrow."

"You can skip if you want."

"He'll skip too..and he knows where I live."

"Then his skin will be peeled off by my hands if he touches you or even gets closer to you." Namjoon mumbles, putting his arms back around Hoseok's waist and pulling him close.

Hoseok just smiles softly at him. "You're so creepy."

"I know." Namjoon smiles back, leaning in to kiss his lips. "I tend to be creepy for you."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂