fourty five

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Jeongguk woke up to the pain in his side.

He shakily moves his hand over to his side, clutching onto it. He moves his other hand and reaches to a button that's actually nonexistent, continuing to move his hand around to try and find it. He hasn't even opened his eyes yet, starting to feel like shit.

Yoongi watches him, tilting his head. Open your eyes, dumbass. You're not in your little safe place. He couldn't help to start chuckling. Jeongguk froze once he heard his chuckle. He stops finding the button, shakily moving his hand away to clutch on his side.

"Wh-Why can't you just fucking kill me..." Jeongguk cries out, fluttering his eyes open.

"Nah. You're too pretty to kill."

His voice didn't sound familiar. Jeongguk couldn't recognize it at all, hoping it isn't anyone he admires and adores. Yoongi stops messing with the pocket knife in his hand and folds it, putting it down over to the side. He gets up from the chair, slowly walking over to the bed that Jeongguk's on.

"I did a little favor for you." Yoongi whispers, looking down at him. "You don't have to go to prison anymore, my pony."

Jeongguk shakily looks at him, gulping hard. "Wh..What're you trying to say..."

"Awh, you're so clueless." Yoongi lifts his hand up to grab the younger's chin. "The prison I'm giving you is different..and much worse, my darling. This weak fucking prison of ours don't see a male raping a male as a problem. But I do." He grips Jeongguk's chin. "And I know you regret raping that poor little guy. And he regrets being with you with no meaning."

Jeongguk tears up, shaking in fear. The pain in his wounds are making him just feel worse and worse in the situation.

"You're mine." Yoongi curls up a gummy smile. "And you can't do nothing about that." He laughs, caressing his chin. "I took everything away that you needed from you. I only just kept the IV."

Jeongguk stares at him. "Wh-Why can you just..kill me...?" He mutters from the grip on his chin.

Yoongi tilts his head at him, smirking. "It's too easy, baby. I'm not going to make it easy for you. I'm going to make you suffer like you made your victim suffer." He whispers. "And it's one hell of a ride."

Namjoon softly caresses Hoseok's hands. He rests his head down on Hoseok's shoulder, messing with the ring he wore. They were both on the bed, Hoseok laying on the taller's chest with his back.

"You know I love you, right?" Namjoon suddenly spoke up.

Hoseok nods. "I do."

"And..you love me? Right?"

Hoseok smiles small, turning his head to look at him. "Of course I do."

"Do you trust me too?"

Hoseok mind froze from that stupid question, but he has to keep the act. "I do trust you, dummy. Why're you asking me such questions?"

Namjoon softly kisses his nose. "Because I love you so fucking much." He softly whispers. "I just never want you to be hurt..ever again."

Hoseok curls his brows. "You seem so off today. You okay?"

I'm really not. You had my gun in your hands and you were somewhere without me knowing about it. Namjoon scoffs. "I'm okay, baby." He intertwines their fingers together. "Are you?"

"I'm just..I'm bored, I guess."

Namjoon let's go of his hands, putting his arms around his waist and pulls him closer. "You don't have to be bored with me." He whispers. "We could..do something. Or I can do something for you."

Hoseok couldn't resist their intimacy. His deep whispers just make him feel..very exotic. He felt like forgetting everything that happened about where he went to and what Namjoon did. He just wanted to feel good.

"Please..make it quick." Hoseok whispers back to him.

"Why quick?" Namjoon leans down to softly kiss his neck, then to his shoulders. "We have all the time we need." He slowly slides his hands to Hoseok's thighs. "We don't need to rush."

We need to rush things before my mind goes to the other direction. Hoseok gulps hard. But he's right. We have a lot of time. Hoseok shakily sighs. "Go on..."

Namjoon smirks at him. He moves his arms away and turns Hoseok around to face him and pushes him down on the bed, but not too hard of course..kind of. They're on a bed so, it was probably just a hard push.

Hoseok widen his eyes. "What're you—"

Namjoon climbed on top of him, pressing his lips down against his..oddly rough. Hoseok didn't like it. He felt like he was..being controlled in a type of way. Hoseok's brows knit, putting his hands on the taller's chest and pushes him away to disconnect their lips.

"Wait..stop."

Namjoon's brows curl. "What? You didn't like that?"

"No, I-I just..I don't feel like..doing it anymore."

Namjoon knits his brows. "But, you just..you said you wanted to?"

Hoseok just sits up and moves Namjoon to the side. "I'm sorry. It's just..my thoughts aren't working with me right now. I..I want to, but I just can't." He wraps his arms around his own legs for self comfort.

"What're you thinking about?"

The thought of you smashing Jeongguk's knees with a literal baseball bat. "I don't know anymore..."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂