thirteen

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok stretches out, yawning.

A day went past and Namjoon is still asleep, completely naked on the bed, having his hips-down covered. Hoseok slips on his long sleeve shirt, hiding his love marks from the taller. Well, not on the neck because it's not a turtleneck. Oops.

Namjoon's phone kept buzzing but the male was completely passed out. He heard nothing. Hoseok sighs, slipping on his sweats. He folded Namjoon's clothes, he cleaned up his room a little more to make it seem neat.

Okay, now Hoseok is getting annoyed by the buzzing of the phone.
Hoseok knits his brows and walks up to the nightstand. He picks up Namjoon's phone, sliding up to mute the phone fully..until he saw some messages.

Shit. His dad is getting really pissed. Hoseok mutes his phone still, shutting it off. Hoseok frowns, reaching over to place a soft hand on the taller's naked shoulder.

"Namjoon." Hoseok moves him. "Wake up."

No answer. Just snoring.

Hoseok slaps his shoulder. "Yah. Awaken."

Namjoon groans from the sudden hit, turning on his back to look at the male. "What...?"

"Your phone keeps buzzing." Hoseok puts the phone down on the taller's stomach. "Seems important."

Namjoon stretches out, picking up his phone from his stomach to turn on his phone to see who's bothering him. "Goddamnit." Namjoon mumbles, answering his phone. "What."

Hoseok sits down at his desk, pulling out a drawer for his concealer to cover his beauty marks on his neck.

"Mhm." Namjoon turns on his side, facing the wall. "Yeah, I get it." He looks at his phone and mutes himself. "Hoseok?"

"Yeah?" Hoseok looks at him.

"Is there any possible way I can stay here longer?" Namjoon asks.

Hoseok blinks, looking back at his desk. "It depends. I don't live alone so, my Umma needs to know that you're here."

Namjoon sighs. "Do I have to dress nerdy for her?"

"Sadly..yes."

Namjoon frowns, turning his head back to the wall and unmutes himself, putting his phone back up to his ear. "Yeah, I'm still here." He gets himself comfortable again.

Hoseok bites the inside of his cheek. God. That father of his must be really pissed off..I wonder how his household is without me. Hoseok opens his concealer and starts to put it over the marks.

A few minutes or so later, Namjoon suddenly appears right behind the male.
Hoseok looks up from looking at his phone, blinking when he saw Namjoon in the mirror. He's still naked, his private part being covered behind Hoseok.

"Covering my marks, are we?" Namjoon places his hands on the male's shoulders.

"My Umma will know I'm going crazy again."

"Going crazy?" Namjoon raised a brow.

"Yeah. She'll think I'm hooking up with some random guys again. Even though it's only you."

"It better only be me." Namjoon massages his shoulders out of boredom.

Hoseok chuckles. "Right. And school is very strict about it. I have to hide them..like you hide your identity."

Namjoon knits his brows. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm kidding."

"I don't see that as a joke." The taller slides one of his hands to Hoseok's neck. "I'm not a big fan of jokes when it comes to actual shit."

Hoseok gulps. "S..Sorry."

Namjoon slowly tightens his grip for a few seconds, then letting go. Hoseok flutters his eyes a bunch when Namjoon walks away to put on his clothing, slipping on his underwear first. Hoseok lifts his hand up to touch his neck. That oddly seemed more..threatening than sexual. Hoseok lowers his hand down.

"I was really joking, Namjoon." Namjoon ignores him, slipping on his pants. Hoseok turns his chair to face him. "Namjoon." He repeats.

"I have to get other pairs of clothes from my house and argue with my Appa for a little bit." Namjoon slips on his shirt. "Is that fine?"

Hoseok gets up from the chair and walks over to taller. He grabs the taller's arm to stop him, brows knitting. "Namjoon, stop."

"Let go, Hoseok."

"Will you fucking look at me for once?" Hoseok pulls his arm to turn him around and face him. "I was joking, alright? Why're you taking that to heart?"

"I hide myself for a fucking reason, Hoseok. Do you think I'm proud of myself to show the true me at school yesterday? No. I was fucking terrified like a little kid." Namjoon explains, yanking his arm away to make the male let go.

Hoseok curls his brows. "I..I'm sorry, okay?"

"You should be." Namjoon puts on his jacket. "I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Namjoon walks over and grabs the doorknob, the suddenly stopping. He let's go and turns around, walking up to Hoseok.
Namjoon suddenly puts an arm around the male's waist, pressing their bodies together. He leans down and smashes their lips together. Hoseok flutters his eyes closed, sliding a hand up to the side of the taller's neck, kissing him back.

Namjoon disconnects their lips, staring down at the male. "Apology accepted." He mumbles up.

Hoseok curls up a smile. "I appreciate it."

Namjoon let's go of him and turns around, leaving the bedroom. Hoseok flutters his eyes down after he left. What if I wasn't joking...?

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂