thirty one

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon went to a café to grabs some drinks for Hoseok and him.

As he waited, he just looked through his phone. He wanted to delete his old Instagram that had his nerdy self on it. That account was only made to not be suspicious while in school. But now, since he isn't going to school anymore, he doesn't give a fuck about how he looks now or people seeing him differently.

"Namjoon and..Hoseok?" One of the workers spoke up with two cups in hand.

Namjoon looks up and puts his phone away in his pocket, walking up to the register. "Thanks." Since he already payed, he just grabs the cups from their hands and walks away to leave.

He hopes he doesn't really bump into someone he knows and freaks out from how he looks. He just wants to go to Hoseok and be with him. And only him. Namjoon walks outside and walks over to the table that Hoseok is patiently waiting for him. Hoseok looks up from his phone and softly smiles.

"Got the right order?"

"Duh." Namjoon puts the drink down in front of him and sits down on the other side of the table. "Do you think I can forget easily?"

"Sometimes." Hoseok giggles and picks up his drink, taking a sip.

Namjoon rolls his eyes as a reply and takes a sip too.

Hoseok gulps and lowers his drink, softly sighing. "Namjoon?"

"Yeah?" He looks at him.

"Since we confessed to each other..should we make love? Instead of just our normal sex?"

Namjoon blinks. "What'd you mean?"

"I mean..." Hoseok scoffs. "Natural sex. Nothing kinky about it, just..pure love." He nervously explains.

Namjoon tilts his head. "You really think so?"

He nods. "I never felt..actual love before. I never really dated anyone too. I only just hook up with people during my parties... But since I met you..I regret just hooking up with stupid strangers. Mostly Jeongguk..." He mumbles.

The taller reaches for his hand and softly grabs his hand. "Don't worry, baby. I regret things too, you're never the only one."

Hoseok scoffs. "I know. Everyone regrets something once in a while..."

Namjoon intertwines their fingers together. "Don't let Jeongguk distract you, okay?"

"I haven't let him distract me from you. And remember..you can only hurt him if he hurts me."

I can't promise you that. I'll hurt him if he's even near you. Namjoon gulps, smiling small. "Yeah. Of course I remember."

Namjoon washes his face in the bathroom, slicking his hair back with his wet hands. He looks up to reaches over to the hand rag to dry his hands, putting it up to his face to dry.

Hoseok walks into the bathroom sooner or later, reaching his hand up to cover the taller's eyes, covering them when Namjoon uncovers his face from the hand rag.

"Close your eyes~" Hoseok says, smiling big.

Namjoon chuckles. "My eyes are closed."

Hoseok moves his hand away, looking at the mirror to makes sure his eyes are closed. "Put your hands out."

Namjoon just puts his hands out, softly sighing. Hoseok smirks and puts a certain object around the taller's wrists, locking it. Wait. Locking it?

Namjoon immediately opened his eyes, looking down at his hands. "Babe—?"

Hoseok just giggles and pulls him towards the bedroom with a big smile. "If I like it, then you'll like it." He whispers, giggling more.

"Where did you even get handcuffs?"

"Tae got me covered." Hoseok pushes the taller down on the bed, starting to crawl up on him. "He doesn't use them because his hook up got arrested before and he doesn't like the feeling of metal around his wrists."

Is it a bad time to tell him that I've been arrested before? Namjoon gulps hard. "Um. Babe."

Hoseok doesn't hear and moves the taller's arms up above his head, lifting his hands up to part of a frame to make it seem like he's hooked onto the bed. "It'll only last when we're satisfied if you aren't a fan of it." He chuckles.

"I've been arrested before."

Hoseok stops and looks at him, his smile slowly fading. "Huh."

Namjoon flutters his eyes down, then looks back to him. "I've been arrested..in the past..before." He nervously says.

Hoseok blinks. "Oh." He reaches up to the cuffs and lifts his hands up to take it off the frame. "I'm..sorry. I'll get the key then." He gets up off him and the bed to go to his desk.

Namjoon sits up from the bed. "I should be apologizing for not telling you sooner."

"No no." Hoseok picks up the key and walks back up to him. "I cuffed you without your acceptance. You deserve an apology." He reaches over to the handcuffs to unlock—

Namjoon moves away. "Wait."

"Namjoon, I need to un-cuff them."

The taller raised a brow. "Why do you look sad."

"What'd you mean?" Hoseok knits his brows.

"What part are you upset about? The part about me being arrested or being a turnoff for you about the handcuffs?" Namjoon knits his brows too.

"Don't overthink about this, Namjoon..."

"No. No." Namjoon lies back down on the bed and hooks himself up back on the bed frame. "My baby isn't happy. I want my baby to be happy no matter what."

Hoseok scoffs. "Namjoon."

"Get your ass over here and love me like I'm your slave." Namjoon huffs.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂