thirty nine

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon shakily sighs.

He shakily wraps up his waist from the wound with a lot of bandages, quietly groaning in pain. He hasn't felt pain like that in years. But he needs to hide it from Hoseok for a while until it heals. Namjoon just wouldn't be able to explain what happened. That's why.

Hoseok calmly waited in the bedroom, laying on his stomach with his legs rocking back and forth in the air while he waited for him. Namjoon nervously walked into the room, closing the door behind him. Hoseok looks up from his phone, softly smiling. Namjoon nervously smiles at him.

"You okay?" Hoseok softly asks.

"Yeah yeah, just..a little sore from where I was at." He want to clutch on his side, but it'll be obvious.

"Oh. You were working out that whole time?"

It was certainly a workout. "Yeah..yeah, I was."

Thankfully, Namjoon took a few pain pills to try and get rid of the pain he had. He doesn't want Hoseok to figure it out too quickly. Namjoon just gets himself to walk over to the bed and slowly sits down on the edge of the bed. Hoseok curls his brows from his odd behavior.

"I just need to rest. That's all baby." Namjoon carefully lies himself down on the bed, shakily laying down on his back with a sigh escaping his lips.

Hoseok thought it was odd that he's acting like that, but he kept silent through it. "I'm sorry that I freaked out." He decides to comment, frowning.

Namjoon looks at him. "It's okay, Hoseok."

"No, I feel like it isn't. I just..I felt like that I didn't trust you while you were gone..." Hoseok sadly sighs. "And I do trust you, but..." He looks at him.

Namjoon curls his brows, slowly sitting up from the bed, ignoring the pain he has. "Don't think like that, baby..."

"But I did..." His brows curl. "And I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." Because I did do something untrustworthy and you would forever hate me if you ever found out. "Please..don't be. I should've told you."

Hoseok frowns at himself. "I know..I know."

Taehyung stared at his phone. He waited for Hoseok to text him back. He was supposed to text him back after Namjoon's return. He's still staring at the same old message he got from him.

hobi: omg he's finally back

That's the message he was left with. He frowns at his phone, shutting it off and tossing it to the nightstand. "For fuck's sake..." He rubs his forehead.

Seokjin glances over at him from the window, raising a brow. He blows smoke out from his lips. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Hoseok hasn't replied since I texted him yesterday." Taehyung looks at him. "I need to tell him the news about Jeongguk."

Seokjin knits his brows. "What happened?"

Taehyung turns himself to face him. "Jeongguk was on the news last night. He got beat the shit out of and both of his knees are shattered. He needs to hear about it."

"Did something happen between them?"

Right. I haven't told him. "It's a personal thing to Hoseok. I would tell you, but I need his blessing to tell you."

"That's fine." Seokjin scoots himself closer to him, handing him the vape pen. "It's not any of my business anyways. It's his."

Taehyung chuckles, lifting the pen up to his mouth, inhaling the favorable smoke. "Yeah..it's a long story though." He blows out the smoke. "He's been busy being distant from me to protect himself..but I think it doesn't matter anymore since Jeongguk has been occupied."

Seokjin shrugs, slowly putting his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Does that mean we can be occupied together?" He softly kisses his neck, lowering down to his naked back. "You know..until Hoseok texts you back?"

Taehyung groans, grabbing his arms to move off him. "Mmm, I'm not feeling like it today." He decides to get up from the bed, pushing the leg part of his boxer's down. "I just feel like I should stop by and check on him."

Seokjin groans, lying down on his bed with a flop. "We haven't done sexy time in a while~" He whines. "I have a sex addiction when it comes to you~"

He faces him, brows knitted. "We haven't done sexy time because it's a school night for you, dummy."

"Yah," Seokjin sits up. "I got myself a single bed dorm for a reason. Can I have my pen back by the way?"

Taehyung sighs, tossing it to the older. Thankfully, he caught it. "I'm just worried about him. Who he's dating is still sketchy to me..and the whole Jeongguk thing is messing me up."

Seokjin frowns as he put the pen to his lips. "Aren't I also sketchy like your buddy's boyfriend?"

"You're a different type of sketchy because you're a college student." He crossed his arms.

The older rolled his eyes, laying down on his back. "Can I come with you this time then? When you leave to see him?"

Taehyung sighs. "Hopefully Hoseok is okay with you since he knows about..you know."

"Yeah yeah." Seokjin sits up, blowing out smoke. "I don't like hearing about it..or even knowing it."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂