sixty three

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Namjoon?" Yoongi spoke.

Namjoon kept silent, starting at the photo he found. Yoongi was starting to feel better, having an arm around his own stomach when he walked out of his bedroom. Namjoon is currently sitting on the couch, still staring at the photo. It was a polaroid photo of Yoongi sleeping and Jeongguk behind him. Namjoon couldn't accept the fact that Yoongi really did this.

"Namjoon?" His brows curl.

Namjoon grips the photo. "I get that you're a loner, but..him?" Namjoon looks at him with brows knitted.

Yoongi lowers his eyes. "I know." He walks up to him and sits down beside him. "I'm an idiot."

Namjoon crumbles the photo and throws it, sighing. "Why? Just..tell me why."

Yoongi nervously gulps. "When I took him, I messed with him and..at a random switch, he liked what we did, even if I was being horrible to him. I didn't tell him my name or anything until I..got comfortable. And..I liked him. But I never confessed or anything."

"Hyung."

Yoongi closes his eyes. "Just..." He sighs. "Don't feel sorry for me—don't even feel bad for me. I knew I was going to feel something for him and I knew it was a bad idea because this happened."

Namjoon frowns from how he felt. He decided to put his arms around him, pulling him into a hug. Yoongi widen his eyes and froze from the hug. He's hugging me? Why is he hugging..me? Yoongi developed tears in his eyes from how he felt about the situation. Namjoon softly sighs, resting his head down on his shoulder and closing his eyes.

"You and I both have a lot in common than you think." Namjoon whispers, rubbing his back.

"Pl..." Yoongi gulps. "Please let go."

"I'm not going to. This is my type of torture."

Yoongi scoffs, sniffing from the tears. "I-I'm not hugging you."

"Just hug back, you mentally damaged fuck."

Yoongi chuckles and just hugs back, closing his eyes and sniffing again. A few seconds or so later, Yoongi hugged tighter and closed his eyes tighter. Namjoon has never seen Yoongi cry. He was usually a non crier. He could never cry, but now? Yoongi's heart has been destroyed multiple times. He needed to let loose of those feelings.

Hoseok walks in and saw them hugging. His brows curl up, faintly smiling that they're bonding. Namjoon flutters his eyes open, looking at to see Hoseok. He signals his eyes towards Yoongi, wanting to make Hoseok hug them too. Hoseok shook his head. Namjoon pouts.

Hoseok chuckles and decided to walk up to them both, carefully putting his arms around the both of them. Yoongi flutters his eyes. He let's go of Namjoon and looks at Hoseok. He quickly wipes his eyes, gulping hard.

"You guys can stop comforting me now..."

"Is it my turn to hug you individually?" Hoseok says, tilting his head.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and scoffing. "No. I'm fine now. I don't need it, especially not from you." He says to Hoseok. "I don't deserve it from you."

Hoseok shook his head. "Namjoon was the one who did it, not you. You just kept him and did me a small favor. Plus, we're not close like you and Namjoon are."

Yoongi decided to stand up and walk away from the couch, sighing. He turns around and faces them. "Guys..I know you're trying to comfort me because how I'm feeling about everything. But..it's time to end things. We're doing code blue." Yoongi looks at Namjoon. "Namjoon, take all of my money. You and Hoseok need to to leave this city."

Namjoon widen his eyes and stands up. "Hyung, no. I'm not doing that. We're not doing code blue. We never even thought about doing it!"

"You are doing it—I demand you! I'm ending things and that's final!"

"No." Namjoon knits his brows. "We're not doing that!"

"What's..code blue?" Hoseok couldn't help to ask, standing up from the couch.

Namjoon curls his brows and looks at him. "It means two things. One; he'll do the worst crime in the world and two..I have call the cops on him once he does it."

"Wh-What?" Hoseok widen his eyes.

"And like I said, we're not doing it." Namjoon said as he faced Yoongi.

"We are." Yoongi knits his brows at him. "I'm done. I'm done hiding from people." He faces Hoseok. "My name is Min Yoongi. I'm twenty eight years old and I've been hiding from the police for almost five years. I've tortured, assaulted, everything on the list except for murder. And that's what I'm going to do about Jeongguk."

"W-Wait, why are you telling me?" Hoseok holds himself nervously. "I-I-I didn't need to know!"

"Because you don't know anything about me and I've been kept a secret from you. And thanks to Namjoon that I've been hidden because I knew he can hold a secret for me. I'm sorry for being unknown when I met you and made Namjoon never speak of me." Yoongi states out. "You deserve to know that I'm a monster."

"Hyung—"

"Enough!" Yoongi yells at Namjoon. "Stop calling me that! I'm not your Hyung anymore! I'm a stranger!"

"Stop this!" Namjoon yells back. "You're not doing this to yourself!"

Hoseok shakily covers his ears. "Please stop yelling..."

Namjoon quickly walks to him, softly grabbing Hoseok's hands and move them off his ears. "I'm sorry I yelled. I got overwhelmed. I..We'll have a plan. For him."

Hoseok looks at him. "W..We?"

Namjoon softly nods. "We."

Yoongi tightened his fists.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂