sixty eight

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon finishes up burying the guns and every weapon they brought to get rid of.

Yoongi was still in the car, still trying his best to clear his head while he's silent in fear. Hoseok just watched Namjoon bury the weapons and such, looking back to Yoongi to make sure he's okay. Namjoon catches his breath, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Finished." Namjoon softly sighs, looking at the two. "You guys doing okay?"

"I'm okay." Hoseok softly spoke, looking at Yoongi and curling his brows.

Namjoon looks at Yoongi. Yoongi just stayed silent, eyes staying lowered and mind filled with a lot of thoughts. What if he gets caught? What if Jeongguk didn't actually die and just did amazing special affects? What if the cops actually know what his plan is? What if—

"Hyung."

Yoongi blinks and looks up. "What?"

Namjoon curls his brows, kneeling down to his level. "What're you thinking?"

Yoongi lowers his eyes. "Nothing. I'm fine."

"Don't push it away, Hyung. I know you're thinking of something. What is it?" Namjoon places his hand on his shoulder.

"I..." Yoongi didn't know what to say. "I don't know."

"I know that it's hard on you. You just..need to breathe it in since it's your first time—"

"It shouldn't..feel like my first time." Yoongi looks at him. "I've tortured many people my whole life and..killing someone shouldn't be making me feel this way. I-I shouldn't be freaking out about it, I shouldn't be worrying about anything—I shouldn't be feeling this fucking sensitive about it!"

Namjoon sighs. He didn't know what to say. Yoongi's mind is at the rock bottom. It seems like he doesn't want to continue his life from what he did. It's like he wants to end his life from killing someone that he started to fall in love with. It makes sense. Namjoon shouldn't judge from what he's going through.

Hoseok's feelings from the situation..is still unknown. He never opened up to Namjoon about it. Yet. Hoseok just wanted Yoongi to be safe and get the situation over with. For knowing who Yoongi really is..it does scare him. He just can't accept that fact that he cares about an insane person. But..Jeongguk being worse than Yoongi? How is that even possible!?

"Hon?"

Hoseok blinks and looks at Namjoon. "Yeah?"

Namjoon curls his brows, sitting himself down beside him on the ground. "What's going on? You doing okay?"

"I'm just..in my head a little. That's all. I'm fine, really."

Namjoon reaches over to softly grab his hand, intertwining their fingers together. "I know you're in your head more for a reason. Tell me what's going on."

"You're taking care of Yoongi right now. I don't want my feelings getting in the way." Hoseok places his hand on top of their hands. "I'll tell you when we're done helping Yoongi, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Really." Hoseok smiles small.

"We need to go." Yoongi spoke up, unzipping his jacket and taking it off. "The cops are still looking for us."

"Yeah..we should." Namjoon says, getting up from sitting and leans down to kiss Hoseok's forehead.

Hoseok gets up too, walking with him. They all three go back in the van, Hoseok volunteering to drive to let Namjoon rest because he knows he's stressing. Namjoon lied in the back as Yoongi deciding to be in the front seat with Hoseok. Namjoon got himself comfortable and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep due to being extremely tired.

Yoongi sighs. "Are you..doing fine?"

Hoseok looks at him, then looking back at the road. "Yeah. Why'd you ask?"

"It's been all about me. You haven't said anything yet about..what I did..." He nervously says. "Or just saying anything in general."

"I..." Hoseok grips the steering wheel. "It's hard to explain."

"I know what I did... I traumatized y—"

"I didn't see his body." Hoseok quickly says. "I just..I heard everything you said to him. About how you..fell in love with him while you had him."

Yoongi lowers his eyes, frowning. "Right. I wasn't by myself..."

Hoseok gulps nervously, sighing. "Even though I barley know you... I'll miss you."

Yoongi curls his brows and looks at him. "You would?"

"Yeah." He looks at him, then back to the road. "You took care of Namjoon when no one else was really there for him when I wasn't and..."

"He needs you more than me." Yoongi interrupts. "Every time he was with me, he talked about you like he was your husband. It's was like you were famous, a whole ass idol."

Hoseok scoffs. "I'm not famous..."

"You could be." Yoongi looks at him. "Once this situation is done..you could follow a dream of yours. If it's being famous, then go with it."

Hoseok softly smiles, looking at him. "Thanks, Yoongi Hyung."

Yoongi curls his brows. "Yoongi Hyung?"

Hoseok nods, looking at the road. "You are older than me, right?"

"Right..."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂