twenty nine

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Hoseok left a note for his mother.

He said he'll still do school work but won't go to school..for Namjoon. Hoseok explained it to his grandma and introduced Namjoon to her. Namjoon was really nervous but he got a positive feedback from Hoseok's grandma. She accepted him with soft and kind words.

They both took the guest room, getting it to seem all comfortable for each other. He pushed the two separate beds together to make it one bed for the both of them. Hoseok grandma usually leaves for a while so it gives them time to..yeah. The deed. Obviously.

At the time, Namjoon's going through his phone while Hoseok was asleep. Namjoon was looking through his Instagram. His private Instagram. Namjoon's Instagram had a lot of odd dark photos. Hoseok was in the photos but had his face usually blurred..for his safety.

"Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon blinks and looks over at the male, curling up a soft smile. He sees Hoseok looking at him with loving eyes. "Hey."

Hoseok curls up a smile. "Why aren't you resting?"

"Just a little nervous to be hiding and..hoping my Appa doesn't find me." Namjoon spoke.

Hoseok curls his brows, sitting up from the bed. "Don't worry so much, okay?"

"I just..." Namjoon turns off his phone, sitting up too with a sigh. "I don't know. My Appa is really like a psycho."

"He doesn't know where we're at." Hoseok scoots closer to him. "Relax, okay?"

I hope. Namjoon flutters his eyes down. "You're right." He looks at him. "Why should I worry when I'm with you?"

Hoseok smiles, placing his hand on the taller's, caressing the top of his hand. "I'm glad my helmeoni accepted you. I thought it'll be rough to let you stay."

"I'm a nerd at school, remember? I know how to be extremely nice and awkward."

Hoseok chuckles. "Right." He lets go of his hand and gets up from the bed. "I'm gonna see if my helmeoni left."

"Why?"

Hoseok just smirks and placed his hand on the taller's stomach and slides his hand down to his crotch. "Don't forget our legacy, baby." He chuckles, moving his hands off.

Namjoon blinks, slowly sitting up. Oh fuck. Right. He curls up a smirk with a chuckle escaping his lips while Hoseok leaves, closing the door behind him. Namjoon grabs the edge of his own shirt and slips it off, happily sighing.
Hoseok came back a minute later, showing up with a frown while he closes the door behind him.

Namjoon's smile disappears. "She's here?"

Hoseok sadly nods. "She is..."

The taller scoffs, getting up from the bed. "That never stopped us."

Hoseok blinks. "No—we can't, even if she's here."

He rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms around the male's waist and pulled him close. He hums at his frown. "Don't you want to though?" He mumbles up.

"I always do but, I just don't want to get caught." Hoseok frowns again. "She can walk in at any time, you know."

"It's not that hard to lock the door." Namjoon lifts a hand up to the male's chin, moving their faces closer to each other.

"It's a risk you're taking."

"I'm not taking that risk." Namjoon moves both of his hands down to the male's ass, proudly squeezing. "We both are." He whispers.

Hoseok gulps. I'm really falling for it..fuck. "Namjoon."

Namjoon rises a brow. "Hoseok."

The male knits his brows. He reaches up and grabs Namjoon's shoulders, pulling him towards the bed and pushing him down. Namjoon widen his eyes once Hoseok crawled on top of him, looking annoyed.

"I've been feeling a little stressed, your majesty." Namjoon sits up from the bed, pretending to look worried. "Can my majesty make me feel better?"

Hoseok brows stayed knitted, sliding his hand down to Namjoon's neck, grabbing by his necklace. "Why should I make a peasant of mine feel better when I'm the one drenched in such sorrow?" Hoseok dramatically says, placing a hand in his own chest. "Oh, the agony..."

Namjoon curls his brows. "Shall I make my majesty feel exquisite?"

Hoseok looks at him, raising a brow. "Hm? How so?"

The taller slides his hands up to the male's waist, sliding his hands in his shirt. He curls up a smirk. "Have you ever heard of a rim job, your majesty?"

Hoseok widen his eyes.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

even though i'm on hiatus during this time...
i wanted to publish a chapter lol