fourty six

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"He knows about it..doesn't he?"

"No shit." Yoongi blows out smoke. "You fucked up this time, darling. And it's becoming more obvious."

"You're not helping me."

"I don't help people. I solve their problems."

"Then solve my problem. Please?" Namjoon begs, putting his hands up in a praying manner to him.

Yoongi looks at him, raising a brow. He sighs. "Leave this city if the cops start investigating about it. The best way to fix your relationship, is to fucking tell him yourself. He found out by you not telling him—that's why his dick stays limp around you!"

Namjoon curls his brows. "We..have to leave the town if the cops starts tracking?"

"It's the only way. And the only idea I got for you..for the moment."

Namjoon lowers his eyes. "I..I don't want to break his heart... I can't tell him—he won't understand why I really did it."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, flicking his cigarette. "You won't break his heart. You'll just bruise it real badly. It'll heal."

"No." He shook his head, frowning. "No, I'll break it... I know I will."

"If you don't want to bruise his poor heart, I'll tell him for you." Yoongi blows out smoke. "It's easy." He throws the cigarette in the fire pit and stands up from his chair. "Keep an eye on the fire for me. I have to go inside real quick."

Namjoon nods as he knits his brows and watches his Hyung go inside the house. When Namjoon arrived to Yoongi's place, he was out back while having a fire. He was only in his sweatpants, chilling near the fireplace when it's cold out. He's certainly a weird guy.

Namjoon doesn't even know that Jeongguk is in that damn house. Yoongi ignores what Namjoon really wants from him, so Yoongi decided to keep the bastard and make him a pet..mental assume. While Namjoon waited, Yoongi happily skipped over to his bedroom, opening the door.

"Jeonggukie~" Yoongi closes the door behind him. Jeongguk's mouth was taped shut, so of course he couldn't reply by saying something. Yoongi just chuckles and lifts his hand up to the side of the younger's face. "Poor baby looks so tired. It looks like you've been crying all night too." Jeongguk starts to shake, closing his eyes as he slowly starts to nod. Yoongi tilts his head. "Did you miss me while I was gone?"

Jeongguk shakily nods. Yoongi's eyebrow raised. "You did?" He decides to slowly peal off Jeongguk's tape from his mouth. "How much did you miss me?"

"A-A lot." Jeongguk shakily says quietly.

"Impressive." Yoongi chuckles. "Why don't you be honest with me instead, hm?"

"I-I am honest." Jeongguk's brows curl.

"Right right." Yoongi scoffs, moving his hand away from his face. "I have a visitor that's still here. He's someone that you know." He smirks. "Someone that made you like this..." He chuckles. "The one that gave you the beating of your life. Do you want to see him?"

Jeongguk widen his eyes. He's here!? "N-No please!" He begs. "I-I-I won't—"

"Won't what? Lie to me?" He tilts his head. "Pretend you really miss me, when you really don't and jay want to escape?"

"H-Hyung—"

"Excuse me!?" Yoongi grabs Jeongguk's chin harshly, brows knitted. "The fuck did you just call me?"

"S-Sir. I-I-I meant s-sir." Jeongguk tries to say through stutter and the grab to the chin.

"Never call me that. Ever. Or I will rip your fucking dick off with my own bare hands." Yoongi growls out.

"I-I'm sorry." He tries his best to whisper out.

"Good." Yoongi let's go of his chin. "This is only a warning. Next time, I'll do much worse than grab your face."

Jeongguk doesn't even know his real name, but he knows he's older than him. Yoongi is only doing this for Namjoon. And of course for Hoseok because he's the victim of the situation. And maybe..Jeongguk can be Yoongi's toy since no one reclaims him anymore.

"I have to go now." Yoongi pokes his nose. "The psycho that hurt you is waiting for me outside." He chuckles, moving away and leaving the room, locking the door behind him.

Jeongguk watched him leave the room and lock the door. He never ever wants to see that psycho ever again..he means Namjoon of course. Yoongi is much worse than Namjoon. Worse than a normal psychopath...

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂