twenty

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Taehyung brushed his teeth in the upstairs bathroom, the shower being upstairs only.

He just got done showering, only being in a towel around his waist for a moment. Thinking about Namjoon being Hoseok's fuck buddy is so odd. He never seen Namjoon that way before. It's so..weird.

The bathroom door suddenly opens, being closed too.

Taehyung spits out, rinsing off his brush and wiping his mouth, putting his toothbrush down. He turns his head and widen his eyes, immediately covering his top half with both of his arms. "What the fuck!?"

"You're the second person that knows about me."

"Get the fuck out!" Taehyung yells.

"I don't care right now. We need to talk." Namjoon leans on the door and crossed his arms.

"Can-can we talk later? You're invading my privacy."

Namjoon rolls his eyes and stops leaning on the door, uncrossing his arms and walking up to the male. "You need to keep my identity to yourself, got that?"

Taehyung backs up. "I-I promised Hoseok that already! I don't need to be threatened by you!"

Namjoon raised a brow. "Even if you promised Hoseok, you have to promise me."

"I'll promise you when I'm fucking dressed. Now get out!" Taehyung repeats, brows knitted an annoyance.

Namjoon walked closer to him. Taehyung gulps and steps back a little more. Namjoon knits his brows. "We're both only here for Hoseok. You're here for emotional support, right?" He spoke low.

Taehyung gulps, then nods.

"I'm here for Hoseok, all of the above by choice."

"By..choice?"

"Emotional support, cuddles, conversations, drama..." Namjoon leans closer to Taehyung. "Intimacy." He whispers to him, smirking.

Taehyung bites the inside of his cheek, shakily sighing. "I love Hoseok." He looks at him. "I'll keep the secret from him. Not from you. Now get out."

Namjoon knits his brows. "Fine." He moves away, giving him room. "Tell Jeongguk to fuck off before I skin him alive." He turns around and opens the door, leaving him alone and closed the door behind him.

Taehyung lowers his eyes. Why did I think something bad would happen to me? He gulps. No. Hoseok told me he's not like that. He could be a good person..away from those looks. Taehyung slicks his hair back. I hope it won't get weird.

Namjoon slips on his shirt.

"How come you can't leave slow enough to play with me a little longer?" Hoseok reaches over to touch Namjoon's leg with his toe.

Namjoon turns around and smirks. "Oh you big baby." He grabs the male's legs and pulls him forward.

Hoseok giggles and reaches up to put his arms around the taller's neck, pulling him down on top of him. "I am one, aren't I?"

Namjoon chuckles. "God, you're so cute."

"Tell my pastor that."

"You go to church?" He raises a brow.

"Sometimes just for fun. To piss people off mainly." Hoseok chuckles.

"Can I join?"

"You'll hurt all the homophobes." He pouts.

"I just wanna have fun." Namjoon leans down and bites Hoseok's neck playfully.

Hoseok giggles and moves him away from his neck. "You cannibal!"

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂