seven

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Namjoon—oh...we mean June. Right.

June arrived at Hoseok's place a few minutes later, his cock already out and being sucked by no other than Jung Hoseok. Hoseok gags his own self, tearing up a bit. June groans from how much effort Hoseok's doing for him, dropping his head back when he felt Hoseok's uvula.

"Fuck... You're getting better at this." June mumbles up, thrusting in his mouth a little.

Hoseok grips the male's leg from hitting his uvula over and over again, taking his cock out of his mouth so he could catch his breath. He starts coughing, saliva rolling down from his lips. Hoseok wipes his mouth, gulping.

June looks down at him, knitting his brows. "Why'd you stop?"

Hoseok licks his lips, curling up a smile. "I want you to have some time to fuck me." He stands up from his knees, untying his robe. "Or are you able to get hard twice for me?"

"Possibly." June grabs the male by the hips, pulling him close. "Do you wanna ride me?"

Hoseok giggles. "Only if you give me those marks of yours again. I need to get someone off my back."

June smirks. "Deal."

Hoseok smiles big. "I've got something special for you." He slides his robe off, getting completely naked for June. Hoseok has rope across his whole naked body, a new kink entering in June's mind.

June flutters his eyes a bunch, scooting himself on the bed and lying down. "Shit..."

"I made myself tighter for you to break me easier." Hoseok starts crawling on the taller male, knees on the side of his hips. "And I can mark myself too."

"I'm ten times harder for you now."

"Then break me with that magic dick of yours." Hoseok whispers.

June grabs the male's ass, spreading his cheeks to position Hoseok's rim at the tip of his cock. Hoseok couldn't help to shiver as he's being slowly lowered down to make June slide inside of him. Hoseok shakily moans, lowering down to rest his head on the taller's chest while his legs shake.

Hoseok shakily sits back up, his arms shaky. June puts his hands on Hoseok's waist, leaning up to kiss the male's chest. Hoseok slides his hand on the taller's stomach, both of them not moving yet so Hoseok could get a little more comfortable from it.

"I have this guy that I used to fuck." Hoseok spoke up, shakily exhaling from his insides throbbing. "He's trying to get under my skin..and trying to signal me that he wants me again..."

June's brows knit. "You've been fucking him?"

"I used to." Hoseok placed his hand on his arms. "Don't worry so much. Ever since you fucked me hard and good at the party, I've been really distant with him..and only been real close to you..."

"Good." June reaches up and grabs the middle of Hoseok's rope, pulling him down to be near his ear. "Because you're mine. Not his. Forget him." He whispers in the male's ear, biting the side of his face.

Hoseok shivers from those words. "Yes, sir." He whispers.

"Now ride me, you slut."

Hoseok sits himself back up, placing his hands on the male's thighs and started to slowly grind on him, using his hips to make June's dick to hit the right spot every single time. June slides his hands on Hoseok's thighs, putting his fingers around the rope.

"You've been working on those hips..haven't you?" June spoke up, tilting his head.

Hoseok shakily sighs, tilting his head back. "Practiced on a pillow..before I went out on my own..." He moves his head to look at the male. "You like?"

"Fuck yes." June slowly sits up from the bed, gripping on the male's rope and stopping him. "By how you're using those hips of yours, I want to rail you so hard right now."

"I told you, you can break me." Hoseok whispers, curling up a smile.

"You really kept your promise." June tilts his head.

"I do."

"Then get on all fours."

Hoseok widen his eyes.

Hoseok couldn't sleep. His ass hurts, everything was hurting..in a good way. His rope was off, naked under the sheets with June snuggling his back. June had a grip on Hoseok's stomach, hiding his face in the back of his neck, his hot breath kept hitting his skin.

Hoseok groans from the pain in his back, slowly turning around to face the taller male. June flutters his eyes open from the movement, making eye contact with him. He curls up a smile, making Hoseok curl up a smile too.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I think you'll be needing a wheelchair now." June glances down. "I rearranged your guts a lot."

Hoseok chuckles. "You really fucked me up this time."

"Well, I did fuck you."

He rolls his eyes. "No shit. I feel like I'm bleeding."

"Need a tampon?"

"Maybe~" Hoseok giggles.

June chuckles too, reaching up to the male's shoulders and caresses his skin. "Mm, it did feel nice. My hips were hurting during so."

"I bet they did." Hoseok softly sighs, fluttering his eyes down. "How come..I don't see you at school? Only just that one time in the shower?"

June stops caressing. He flutters his eyes down and sits up from the bed.

Hoseok curls his brows and slowly sits up. "June."

"My parents are probably getting pissed off right now." June moves over to the side, moving the blanket off and slipping on his underwear. "I should go."

"Wait, you didn't answer my question." Hoseok softly grabs his arm to stop him.

"Let go."

Hoseok let's go, letting the taller stand up and get dressed. "Just..text me later, okay?"

"I'll think about it." June slips on his shirt.

Hoseok flutters his eyes down.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂