seventeen

·  ·  ·  · ✦

NJ: meet me at the boy's locker room
NJ: lock the door too

Hoseok knits his brows, turning off his phone. He just scoffs at the message, getting up and putting his phone in his pocket. He walked over past the gym and went straight to the boy's locker room, wondering what Namjoon wants. He goes into the locker room, locking the door behind him.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok spoke up, crossing his arms and walking forward.

He heard a fossett running. He raises a brow, walking over towards the showers. He walked towards the one that had the shower running, really confused.
The curtain suddenly opens, revealing Namjoon. He's pure naked, all ready drenched wet from head to toe. Namjoon slicks his hair back, making eye contact with the smaller male.

"Care to join?" He raises a brow.

Hoseok blinks. "I..uh..sure." He loosens his tie, slipping off his jacket.

Hoseok clutches into the railing, moaning lowly.

Namjoon thrusts into him in a decent pace. Hoseok has his face hidden in the taller's neck, having his other arm wrapped around him to have a grip on him. The taller has his arms around his small waist, groaning.

"F-Fuck." Hoseok moans out, brows curled in sweet pleasure with his nails slightly digging into the male's skin.

He didn't know soft sex would be feeling this good. He has an amount of pleasure in him to love how slow it's going. Namjoon's hip technique wasn't just straight forward, it's called circling around. Namjoon was deeply breathing from how attached they are, kissing the male's shoulder as he does so.

I love him. I can't ruin us over stupid fights..fights that hurt his feelings. Namjoon lifts his hand up to the side of the male's face, seeing him having the pleasure he loves the most. Namjoon pressed their lips together, a loving type of kiss that Hoseok accepted.

It's the kiss of an apology for what he did, the sex they're having is an apology too. Hoseok disconnects their lips, curling up a smile. Namjoon curls up a smile too, a chuckle escaping his lips. Namjoon presses their lips back together, starting to thrust a little faster.

Just the shower running and heavy breaths filled up the space.

They both disconnected their lips, a string of saliva connected to their tongues. It broke off, Hoseok taking a breath, blushing all over, even his chest is a rose color. He's overwhelmed of pleasure, feeling his climax already. Namjoon pulls him into a hug, thrusting in him a little more.

Hoseok squeakily moans, gripping the taller's skin and digging his nails in and hiding his face in the taller's shoulders. Namjoon tightens his jaw from the pain in his back but he didn't care, he letting him be. Hoseok finally climaxes, Namjoon climaxing a few seconds later.

Hoseok catches his breath, loosening his grip and resting his head on his shoulders. Namjoon holds onto the male, catching his breath too.

Namjoon lifts his own head up, looking at the male. "I'm sorry." He spoke up.

Hoseok lifts his head up and looks at the taller, brows curled. "Huh?"

"For what I said." He places a hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheekbone. "It was dumb of me."

Hoseok flutters his eyes down. "I forgive you."

Namjoon smiles small, leaving up to kiss the tip of his nose. Hoseok looks back up at him, deciding to leave up and softly pressed their lips together. Namjoon licks his lips, sliding his hand off the side of his face. They disconnect their kiss, Hoseok curling up a smile and resting their foreheads together.

"I..."

Hoseok lifts his head up to look at him. "Hm?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "Nothing. I forgot."

Hoseok just chuckles. "Let's just get back to class."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

y'all liking it?
i'm actually liking it too-