fourty nine

·  ·  ·  · ✦

Yoongi watches deeply.

Jeongguk was currently eating breakfast that Yoongi made for him, letting him roam around a little since he's been in the same spot ever since he arrived. Yoongi was just right in front of him from the table, eating what he cooked too.

Jeongguk was still shaky as ever, but was still able to eat. Jeongguk's knees were still as bad, but was able to move, but not walk of course. Yoongi made some little shiners on Jeongguk, some scratches here and there across his face. Yeah. Apparently how Yoongi threatens him, he uses a pocketknife. That's why there's lines on Jeongguk's face.

"Th..This is good..." Jeongguk nervously and quietly spoke up, trying to get rid of the silence.

Yoongi looks up from his food, raising a brow. "What?"

"Th-The breakfast..it's good."

Yoongi lowers his chopsticks down, feeling odd about it. But..it's also the first time someone has ever complimented his cooking. "Thanks. I guess." He shrugs.

"I never really had..good breakfast like this before." Jeongguk confesses to him. "M-My parents are deadbeats."

Just like me. Yoongi bites the inside of his cheek. He didn't know how to reply to such a personal thing, he just kept it to himself. He'll never express anything to Jeongguk. He can't. He'll show weakness which will be the worse thing to do during a time like this.

"I-I would like—"

"We're not friends." Yoongi interrupts.

"I..I know..but..I would like to talk..to-to you."

"What's there to talk about." Yoongi looks at the younger. "That you decided to rape your own fuck buddy that didn't want to fuck you anymore?" Jeongguk just lowers his chopsticks down to his plate and flutters his eyes down, not feeling hungry anymore. "See?" The older scoffs. "You wouldn't like to talk when it comes to me."

Jeongguk couldn't help to grip his chopsticks, biting the inside of his cheek. "I-I would like to..at least to get to know you."

"No."

"Please, sir? I..I'll listen more..than I'll usually do..."

Yoongi looks at him, brows knitted. He sits up from his position and tosses the chopsticks on the table. He pushes his seat away and stands up, walking over behind the younger. Jeongguk immediately tenses up once Yoongi slams his hands down on his shoulders.

Yoongi leans down to the younger's ear. "Once you heal up your fucking knees and arm, you'll get to know me."

Jeongguk gulps. "Y-Yes sir."

The older slides one of his hands up to his neck, wrapping his fingers around it. Jeongguk closes his eyes, hoping he doesn't choke him from the type of grip he has. Yoongi slowly lifts the younger's head up, staring down at him.

"Look at me." Yoongi mutters. Jeongguk open his eyes, brows couldn't help to curl up from the fear he felt. "No matter what changes, you'll obey me. Got that locked in your memory?"

"Yes sir. I-I'll obey you."

Yoongi suddenly curls up a smile, letting go of his neck and moving his hand up to his hair, slowly started to pet him. "What a cute puppy you are. You should be my puppy."

Jeongguk stares at him. "I'll be your puppy, s-sir." He hated saying that, but he'll do anything to live and forgived.

"That's what I like to hear."

Hoseok shakes Namjoon's arm, wanting to wake him up. "Namjoon-ah. Wake up."

Namjoon moves around on the bed and stretches out, fluttering his eyes open to see Hoseok sitting in a serious posture. It was currently four in the morning. Hoseok couldn't sleep because he kept thinking. And now the thinking tells him to do it.

Namjoon sits himself up from the bed and rubs his eyes, groaning from being woke up. "What time is it...?" He had to ask.

"I-It doesn't matter. I need to talk to you."

Namjoon's brows curl. "You okay?"

Hoseok shook his head, biting the inside of his cheek. He reaches over to softly grab the taller's hand with both of his. "I..I need to be honest with you."

Namjoon sits up more, gripping his hand. "Okay. I'm listening."

Hoseok gulps hard. "I know you and I have been very odd with each other..s-so, I want to come clean..." Namjoon blinks. Is he finally going to tell me? Hoseok had to look away when he's going to confess, staring down at their hands. "I-I had your gun..when I was gone for a day."

Act out. Namjoon's brows knit. "You what?"

Hoseok grips his hand a little more, quickly looking at him. "P-Please listen and understand me. I-I was in my head..I wasn't thinking straight at all..." Namjoon kept himself silent, continuing to listen. "I went to the hospital..a-and..I-I went to see Jeongguk."

Now that, Namjoon didn't know. He grips Hoseok's hand. "Why the hell did you go there?"

"I wanted answers—I..I wasn't thinking with the fucking gun in my hold—I just..." Hoseok closed his eyes, feeling extreme anxiety and tears in his eyes. "I..need you to get rid of the gun..please. It-It's not good for us..or for you."

"Hoseok, what if—"

"Jeongguk is out of the picture." He interrupts. "It shouldn't be a big deal anymore." Hoseok lifts a hand up to the side of his face. "He was the only issue we had problems with. He's not a problem anymore."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂