fifty five

·  ·  ·  · ✦

TW

Yoongi softly moans.

Another blowjob from no other guy than Jeongguk. This time, Yoongi asked for it. He's feeling so frustrated that Namjoon pissed him off so much. He just needs a blow to relax for once. Yoongi slicks his own hair back, gripping on it. He's trying to stay quiet due to Namjoon sleeping in the living room.

Yoongi just shakily moves his hand from his hair down to cover his mouth, closing his eyes. He couldn't even focus. Jeongguk takes his mouth off his dick, wiping his mouth as he looks at him with brows curled.

"Are you alright, sir? You..haven't said anything since we started..."

Yoongi moves his hand off his mouth and looks at him, gulping to catch his breath. "I..I don't want to talk about it."

"Talk to me, sir." Jeongguk softly says as he decided to put Yoongi's dick back in his pants.

"I'm not gonna talk about my problems to you."

"Please do." Jeongguk carefully scoots himself up to the older, brows curling up.

Yoongi sighs. "I uh..." He slowly starts to look around Jeongguk's body shape, quickly distracting himself. Fuck it. "How big is your dick?"

Jeongguk blinks. "Wh-What?"

Yoongi slowly sits himself up, making the younger back up for more room. "Just answer me, fuckface."

"Um..eig-eight inches? I-I guess..." Jeongguk nervously says, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yoongi raised a brow. "Really?"

"I-I haven't measured in a while..."

Yoongi glances down at his sweats, then looks back up at him. "Mhm mhm. Show me then." He smirks at the thought.

Jeongguk flutters his eyes. He nervously and carefully gets himself on his knees on the bed since they're still bruised up. He slowly pulls down his sweatpants and his underwear too, revealing his actual eight inch. Yoongi blinks, eyes slightly widening. Wow. He wasn't lying about it.

"Wow. That's..impressive." Yoongi clears his throat. "Yeah." Jeongguk nervously chuckles, pulling his underwear back up. "Wait wait." Yoongi reaches over to him and stops him from pulling his sweatpants up, moving himself off the bed. "Lay down."

"Yes sir." Jeongguk does as he told, lying himself down on the bed.

My dominant side is gonna be so pissed. Yoongi gets back on the bed, carefully sitting right on the younger's lap and moving Jeongguk's legs onto him. He slips off his own shirt, having a tank top under it, slipping off his pants too, but still having his boxers on.

Jeongguk curls his brows. "Sir, are-are you sure?"

"Shut up or I'll regret it." Jeongguk immediately shuts himself up. Yoongi leans himself down to Jeongguk's ear. "Let's just keep this to ourselves, mhm?" He whispers.

"Yes sir." Jeongguk softly says.

Yoongi looks at him. He slides his hands down to Jeongguk's wrists and grabs them, moving his hands up above his head. Jeongguk felt a blush across his face, staring back at the older. Yoongi grabs his shirt that he took off, tying it around Jeongguk's wrists. Jeongguk just gulps, watching as the older slides both of their boxers off.

Jeongguk couldn't help to close his eyes, feeling slightly embarrassed. Yoongi just nervously gulps while he stokes his own, his dick hardening up once again. He's for sure not going to suck him off..he'll for sure choke. Yoongi leans himself down to Jeongguk, their face close up.

I'm not letting Jeongguk feel dominant. No! I'm the dominant one! Yoongi tightens his jaw, moving away and lifting up the younger's legs. Jeongguk flutters his eyes open, looking at him with his eyes widening from the sudden.

"Wh-What're you—"

"You're not getting the best of me, asshole." Yoongi mutters, grabbing Jeongguk's thighs and thrusts himself right in. Jeongguk immediately felt the pain, breath hitching up. He stares at Yoongi, not sure how to feel about it. Yoongi chuckles and leans down to his face, grabbing his chin. "You think I would've let you fuck me? You're insane." You're insane for fucking a rapist... Jeongguk thought, gulping hard as he started to shake from the pain. Yoongi coos. "Oh? You don't like it? Now you'll know how Hoseok really felt."

Namjoon buries the gun, making one more dig until he's done.

He drops the shovel out of exhaustion, sitting himself down on the ground. Namjoon shakily sighs, wiping his forehead with the shirt that he took off, being shirtless from sweating so much. Namjoon lies himself down, catching his breath. He clears his throat and sits himself back up, reaching over to the satchel that he brought with him.

He takes out the wrapped up gun and puts it to the side, grabbing the notebook too and a pen that he brought too. He opens it and started to write down the reasons of the burying it if anyone does find it. Namjoon sighs, closing his eyes once he was done writing.

He rips the paper out of the notebook and folds it, putting it in a envelope and licking it closed. He puts the wrapped up gun in the bag he brought with and the envelope too, tying the bag up. Namjoon stands himself up with the bag in hand, looking down at the hole he dug up.

"Memories with you, needs to be forgotten." Namjoon says to the gun.

He tosses the gun down into the hole. Namjoon reaches down to grab the shovel and starts to push down the dirt into the hole. Hoseok got into his head. He's upset with himself that he didn't do what Hoseok told him to do. He finally got himself to get rid of the gun. It was actually Yoongi's gun..but he doesn't care.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂