ninteen

·  ·  ·  · ✦ 2/2

Both of them cleaned themselves up.

Hoseok nervously opened the door for Taehyung, fake smiling.

"Hey." Taehyung softly smiles.

"Hi." Hoseok moves out of the way.

Taehyung walks into the house, taking off his backpack that has one pair of clothing in it, also taking off his jacket to put his backpack back on his back. Hoseok just closes the door behind him.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want me to." He says. "I don't have to sleep beside you since it'll be awkward and such."

"Um. Tae?" Hoseok nervously spoke up.

"Yeah?" Taehyung looks at him.

I have to tell him. Hoseok gulps. "My..my hookup..has been staying here for the past few days and—"

"So sleeping on the couch should be fine?"

Hoseok looks at him, blinking. "I-I mean, yeah but..there's something else about him..."

Taehyung raises a brow. "What is it?"

Hoseok lowers his eyes. "Well—"

"Babe, have you seen my deodorant?" Namjoon looks up from his phone.

Namjoon shows up half naked, having a towel around his waist with a phone in hand. Every tattoo was shown to both of the males, a single necklace around his neck that's a yin-yang necklace that he wears everyday. Taehyung widen his eyes once he saw him.

Namjoon curls up a smile, walking up to them and putting an arm around Hoseok's shoulders. "Oh, hey Taehyung. How're you doing?"

Taehyung was speechless. "I..him?"

Hoseok looks at him, then nods.

"I-I thought..those were..fake." Taehyung points at the tattoos.

"Nope." Namjoon chuckles, leaning down to kiss Hoseok's cheekbone. "All real."

Taehyung didn't know what to say. He would never seen both of them together. Hoseok was annoyed over Namjoon throughout those years because Namjoon seemed like he had an amazing life..not Hoseok.

"Wh-What the fuck?"

Namjoon blinks and moves away from Hoseok. "Huh?"

"H-Hoseok—you hated him!"

Hoseok knits his brows. "I didn't hate him."

"You did! You-you hated that he had a better life than you!" Taehyung explains.

"It's not about us right now, Tae! It's about you!" Hoseok yells more above Taehyung's voice. "You're here for me, right? And I'm here for you. This has nothing to do with Namjoon. I just wanted to warn you."

Taehyung knits his brows and suddenly grabs Hoseok's wrist, pulling him away to talk to him in private. "D..did you tell him?" He whispers.

"Why would I? You're my best friend. I just told him you'll be here, nothing else." Hoseok quietly says.

Taehyung curls his brows. "Really?"

"Of course." Hoseok softly grabs both of Taehyung's hands. "I'm here for you. Namjoon has been here because he's avoiding family problems..and to be with me. Don't let him be a distraction for you, okay?"

Taehyung nods. "How..did you guys get together?"

"That party I hosted... He was the one that I hooked up with. And we just..got attached to each other."

"What about Jeongguk?"

Hoseok flutters his eyes down. "He knows I'm avoiding him. But he doesn't know about Namjoon. And I want to keep it that way because I know he'll be extremely upset and do something about it."

"He's been trying to talk to me about you. Can't you just tell him that you're hooking up with someone else?"

"Definitely not. Jeongguk can get really obsessive if he finds out. Which he won't. Promise me you won't way anything to him. Please."

Taehyung nods. "I promise. Knitting my heart."

"Thank you." Hoseok pulls him into a hug, softly sighing.

Taehyung hugs him back. "I hope you can explain the whole Namjoon thing a little more to me..or maybe he can."

Hoseok chuckles. "You deserve to know anyways."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂