- ; [ 003 ]

The melodies of a bird's song is what wakes you, a sore ache spreads throughout your body as you open your eyes, closing them again when the bright light of the sun burns your sight.

You grunt at the feeling, pulling the blankets over your head to shield your eyesight from the unyielding sun rays.

It takes you a moment to register that you're naked under the blankets, and that an arm is looped around your waist.

You shriek in surprise, springing out of the bed with the blankets in an attempt to shield your bare body from whoever you slept with under the influence,

You're surprised when you see Baron Lant curled up, his top thrown off the other side of the room, his pants still on (thankfully.). You examine the hickeys on his upper chest and neck, assuming it had been your work. He groans when the sun hits his face, eyes opening slowly to adjust to the light before he turns toward you.

Silence fills the room for a moment before he screams in surprised, falling off of the bed in the process. "Lady ( y/n )!?" he exclaims, looking surprised when he takes in the fact that your naked underneath the blanket you held.

He quickly moved to bow, knees and forehead to the marbled floors, "My lady please don't misunderstand, We didn't do anything past kissing!"

"then why do you and I have hickeys!?"

"Y-you'd started kissing them onto me before you forced my head to your chest, insisting that I give you kisses too!"

"why'd you listen!?"

"you wouldn't let go of my head, my lady!"

"If what you're saying is true, then why am I naked!?"

"I don't know either, lady ( y/n )! When you'd passed out, you were fully clothed, I swear on my life!"

"You undressed me in my sleep!"

"I wouldn't dare do such a disgraceful thing! I swear!"

"why was my body sore and why were your arms around me!?"

"you continued to twist in turn, so I'd put my arm around you to prevent you from falling off of the bed Lady ( y/n )!"

You continued to scream and argue back and forth until he urged you to calm down so he'd explain everything in a calmer manner.

---------

Once he'd explained more calmly, you apologized profusely, finding out that while you were drunk, you dragged him around before he took you into his room to rest, which ended up with you pushing him into the bed for a strange make out session which lead to you kissing him hickeys.

Thankfully, you had passed out before you could continue any further, but he explained that the trouble didn't end there. When you were asleep, you continued to twist and turn into uncomfortable positions, to which he made the courageous decision to wrap an arm around you, but in the end you still slept in an uncomfortable position.

"You're rather rowdy when you're drunk, Lady ( y/n )." He sighs stressfully, ruffling his untied hair.

"I'm sorry."

He laughs, "It's truly alright. It was an oddly fun experience. Anyways, it's been halfway through the morning, I'd suggest we get ready for the day, my lady. You should change into your dress from tonight and head over to your room. I'll turn away." he stand from the cushion of the bed, walking to a wall and just staring at the paint, having a mental crisis while he smiles to himself.