- ; [ 025 ]

⬆️ would u swipe right ? 😍😍

---------------------------------------
Navier could never forget the day you presented her a flower she's never seen before.

It was in the first and oldest garden in the Imperial palace, under the moonlight with the entire royal family spending time in a night time picnic.

You were still kids then and it had only been a year since you were taken in.

You gave her a flower made of gemstones, said to only exist in fairytale books. The flower only warrior from the Leopard tribe could produce with their mana.

Gasps were audible as you kneeled before her, the flower in hand as you swore to be her shield and sword.

"Not by the will of the Gods nor by the will of the stars will I leave your side and betray you. With this flower shall I promise you a life of safety and prosperity."

With the entirety of the Royal Family as your witness, it is official that you've bound your fate with Navier and entangled your life with hers.

She still has the flower, though it is stored in a safer place where not even the slightest shake could break it.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"If it's for the Empress, I will have no choice but to spill blood."

After the small dispute, you and Duke Ergy stiffly went your separate ways after a maid had discovered the both of you behind the bush.

'The Duke and Our Lady...'

You're sure there are going to be absurd rumors spreading like hell fire tomorrow.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"You want me to escort Miss Revetti?"

It's a new day, and the Empress has you for a favor. She normally doesn't but today seems like an exception.

"Yes. She's debuting soon, but I believe she still hasn't found a Noble Man to escort her. You'll meet her soon as per tradition with the girls who are to debute."

"I don't really have a problem with it, but isn't Miss Revetti Rashta's former master's daughter? Wouldn't that whore try to do something idiotic again?"

Navier shakes her head, "Viscount Lotteshu will surely keep her in check, however if Rashta does do something, you're free to do whatever you see is fit. Just make sure to protect Miss Revetti."

"Alright, I'll do my best." You give her your usual smile to which she returns with an equally bright smile

" You give her your usual smile to which she returns with an equally bright smile