- ; [ 022 ]

( y/n ) whenever she sees Rashta:

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Did you relax and enjoy your time back at home? It's nice after being gone for so long, isn't it?" Navier turns to Koshar as she walks alongside both you and him with Marquess Farang trailing behind.

"yeah, I got to spend time with ma and pa." Koshar answers, feeling his heart soften when he sees his little sister smile.

"I'll visit whenever I can."

You frown, lightly nudging Navier, "'Visit'? C'mon it's your home too."

Her mouth forms into an o, "Well, when you put it that way, you're right…But shifting topics, how have you been Marquess Farang? Is everything doing alright?"

Farang sighs dejectedly, "nag, nag, nag  that's all your majesty's brother does."

"It seems you both have grown closer, it's nice to see." Navier giggles, shooting Koshar a teasing look.

You open your mouth to comment, but Navier stops in her tracks, her expression morphing into a stiff one as a light frown stretches her lips.

Raising an eyebrow, you turn towards wherever she was staring at and bite your lip to stop the loud curse that almost escapes your mouth.

It's the ugly white, crusty dog again, dressed in what looks like mourning clothes, ( or they were just dark colored. You didn't care, she looked like a grandma in it either way. )

She walks up to your small crowd, bowing and greeting Navier, "Your Majesty," she begins "I heard that the Empress giving Rashta that sword was a very bad thing"

You snap your head towards her in an instant, sending glares as you try to hold yourself back. 'for the sake of both you and your child, shut the fuck up.'

With both you and Koshar sending her threatening looks, Rashta steps back in fear, loosing her composure.

"Would it mean anything bad to someone who wasn't greedy?" Navier responds, the atmosphere around her cold as ever.

"No, whether you're greedy or not, it's very bad. Besides, you made fun of Rashta in front of everyone." The silverett responds, eyebrows frowning as she tries to hold ground.

"But Rashta decided to ignore the Empress' insult. No matter how disrespectful you Majesty is to Rashta, I will be patient in the future. Ignoring the truth, you seem to think very highly of yourself. Rashta is the woman that the Emperor loves. But if Rashta doesn't value herself, it's rude to his Majesty. "

She was pushing the line. Had she grown arrogant because you were ignoring her crawling around too much? Perhaps if you teach her another lesson, she'll remember to stay in her place and sit like the bitch she is.