- ; [ 037 ]

GUYS APPARENTLY YI ZAHA
(return of the crazy demon)  IS CHUNG MYUNG's (return of the mount hua sect) GRANDFATHER

HOLY SHITTTT NO WONDER THEY HAVE THE SAME TEMPER

also im making a yi zaha x reader so stay tuned for that keke

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

The welcome to the Western Kingdom wasn't a warm one, with the doubtful glances turned towards you and Navier.

When getting off the horse and getting in the Carriage provided by Mckenna, the knights avoid your gaze, not looking too happy with greeting their new Queen.

The whole way, Mckenna and Heinley have been comforting and assuring Navier that the people were just unfamiliar, not unhappy with her arrival.

Although you were happy they treated her so nicely, you were ignored, no words of, 'oh they're just so shocked to see the legendary ( l/n ) ( y/n ).' or 'theyre simply intimidated by your cool aura!' were directed to you.

You sigh as you enter the Royal Palace, every single corner sparkling with richness.

You've long since zoned out, not paying attention to their conversation until a man with dazzling pink hair approaches your group, wearing what looked like the attire of a captain.

He side glances Navier before opening his mouth, "You've acted too recklessly. You risked your life for a woman."

'He's so handsome, but when he opens his mouth.. it's like..it's like dirt.' You conclude in your thoughts, sending him a direct glare when he looks your way.

"Well, there's someone risking his life for saying that one sentence in front of me."

He flinches, immediately bowing to introduce himself and apologize, "Please pardon my rudeness." He sounds rather insincere, "I'm Yunim, captain of the Royal Guard. I said such discourteous words because bringing you here put my master in danger."

Heinley smirks, "Navier is going to be your master, just like me. Do your best to serve her."

There's no response as you continue your tour, heading towards a hallway with large doors on each side.

Navier and Heinley approach the grandest door, but Yunim interrupts.

"Please excuse me, you Majesty. The Queen's room can't be used until after the wedding."

You grit your teeth, about to intervene, but Navier takes the matter within her hands, "Well, if I'm here, I must follow this palace's rules. Did you prepare another room for me to stay, then?"

"You can stay in the honored guest room."

THIS FUCKER—

"No." Navier immediately rejects, shaking her head. "You said I can't use the Queen's room since there hasn't been a wedding yet, didn't you? But I've signed the marriage treaty, so I am the Queen. I will not use guest rooms."

You grin proudly, happy that Navier didn't have to suck up to some guy.

"Then, what do you think about using the same room as his Majesty?" Mckenna suggest, but fumbles once he realizes she couldn't stay in the same room is the King.

"His Majesty has another room downstairs.." He tries to come up with another solution, but continues to be met with contrasting thoughts.

You breathe out a chuckle, eyes glinting at his cuteness as a cheshire smile finds its way to your lips.