Ch. 41

I am so sorry for not updating in SOOO long.   However I am updating things close to weekly on this account between my other books.  SO i hope to get this into that mix again! Stay tuned for updates : )

________________________

Adaline James

Leo had been quiet about this surprise since we left the house.  He drove us to the airport and said just about nothing when I would ask him questions.  He would only grin at me and tell me to stop asking questions. 

"Leo, please just give me something."  I begged.

"You know begging gets you nowhere with me unless my dick is in you."  He shook his head.

"I can arrange that if you just fucking tell me what is going on."  I peered at him.

"I told you not to swear at me, Adaline."  His fucking grin just about had me wanting to kill him.

I just rolled my eyes and looked back out the window of the plane, even though it was getting harder to see as the sun was starting to set.  We have been on the plane for nearly two and a half hours.

"You will know soon enough.  We just need to sign some papers, and we can go home."  He looked smug.

"What are you not telling me.  I know this isn't for your 'work'." I snapped and air quoted work, as I still never really know what to refer to it as.

"You are right, this isn't for work.  It is for us."  He kept that dumb look on his face that was driving me nuts.

____after the flight____

Once the flight was on the ground, and we were off of the plane Leo still wouldn't say anything about where we were.  He even had the flight crew keeping a secret about where we were. 

"Miss. James and Mr. Rossi, your car is ready."  a young man said as he brought keys over to us. 

Leo handed him a hundred dollar bill and we walked out of the hangar and toward the shiny black Audi that was right out the front. 

Once we were on the highway and I could see around, I knew where we were.

"What are we doing in Seattle?"  I asked him.

"You will see soon enough." He grinned that dumb look once again.

"Can we stop by the restaurant while we're here toast?" I asked him, as I haven't been to this location in nearly a year.  I used to stop by them all at least twice a year when I was traveling more.

"Yeah, we should have time for that today."  Ge grabbed my thigh and pulled my legs closer to him.

After about driving for another hour Leo started to pull into a driveway, it seemed to go on for forever and we soon made it toward a gate.

"Leo, whose house is this?" I asked him as the gate slowly opened.

"You'll see soon enough.  We just need to sign some papers here then we can head to your restaurant." He grinned. 

"Oh! I can show you my place here too! It is pretty close to the restaurant.  Unless you already booked a place for us to stay?  How long are we here?"  I asked him.

"I was only planning on a few days, but it's up to you." He shrugged before moving forward down the driveway.  To an immaculate house.

There was only one car in the driveway when we stopped.  Leo led me to the front door and just walked in a step in front of me.