Ch. 13

Thank you all for the support and love you are giving my story :) it is truly amazing and I am grateful for it!!

As stated in the previous chapter if we got 90 votes, I'd post a double update and you wowed me once again!! so there will be another update along with this one:)

_________________________________________________________

Leo Rossi

"Fuck."

I threw the empty bottle of whiskey against the wall. Why can't I get this fucking girl out of my head.

I'm a dumbfuck falling for a girl I fucking took hostage as a hold up against her fuck face of a fucking fiancé.. I need to fucking get this damn girl out my fucking system.

I pulled out my phone.

I dialed up Alec

After two rings

"Alec get your ass here I need a ride." I slurred.

"Leo why are you drunk."

"Alec get your fucking self here now."

"Yes, Leo." He hung up, I could hear the aggravation in his voice.

I began to walk out of my room.

"Oh sorry, Leo." Adaline bumped into me.

She was wearing one of my sweatshirts and no pants.. Holy fuck..

"Where are you going dressed like that?"

"The kitchen?" She rose a brow at me.

"Go put some fucking pants on." I snarled, her looking like this is not making getting her out of my system any easier.

"No? I'm grabbing a glass of water and going back to my room." She snapped back.

"Don't fucking tell me no." I said taking a step closer to her.

"Leo, backup. You're drunk." She hissed.

"I know damn well that I'm drunk." I took another step toward her having her back up against the wall now.

"Leo backup. Now."

"Why Adaline, what do you think you can do to get me away." I put my hands on the wall on both sides of her head.

"Why are you fucking acting like this." She hissed.

"Because, you managed to get me to fall for you. Just in time for you to get fucking engaged you slut." I had my hand around her throat at this point.

"What the fuck you drunk. I'm not engaged, nor am I a slut so back the fuck off Leo." She put her hands on my chest try to push me away.

"Wait you aren't engaged.." I backed up..

"No Leo, I told him no." She slid away from me.

"Adal-"

"Leave me alone, come apologize when you're not drunk; you're an asshole." She went down the stairs and disappeared into the kitchen.

I can't fucking believe I just did that.

I threw my fist into the drywall.

I walked back into my bedroom flopping down on the bed surrounded by the glass of my whiskey bottle.

I just laid in the darkness of my room.

"Hey Leo, what'd you need me here so urgently for.." Alec stopped walking the second he made it into the doorway.