Ch. 30

Ch. 30

Marcus O'Riley

"Sir, have you got any leads on who those drivers were in the 3 car wreck?" Ariana asked from across my desk. This is where she had been sulking since I had put her on probation.

  This is where she had been sulking since I had put her on probation

(ariana)

"No, if we did we'd be on there asses by now." I snapped, what a stupid question that was.

"O'Riley, we've got hospital charts from Ada, and Leo's accident." Rose said flopping a rather large file onto my desk.

"Details." I looked at her and opened the charts to see x-rays, and other charts that I will deep dive into with later.

"Leo Rossi, passenger of the vehicle. A sagittal head laceration, three inches in length stitches were administered. Bruising of the fifth and seventh ribs, extensive bruising of the femoral muscles. Not much other than that for some scrapes and bumps." Rose paused.

"Now can you tell me about Ada? You know, the one I care about." I snapped.

"Adaline Rossi, dri.."

"Adaline who?" I roared. "They're already fucking married?" I yelled.

"Marcus!" Rose yelled back "It's likely in her state she came in at that's what they just assumed and it didn't get changed. Now cool it." She roared right at me.

"Back to what I was saying." Rose began.

"Adaline Rossi, driver of the vehicle. Presented with a dislocation to the left hip, extensive bruising along both hips. While in for an ultrasound on the hip, a fetus at 12 weeks. Husband when presented with this notion was concerned because he claimed not to had had any relations."

My heart was dead, that was my child.

"Adaline, woke from the sedation and was told the news, however she reacted poorly. Was referred to 'rapist baby'. Husband was questioned by staff and Adaline confirmed it was not his or her previous partners.. Was soon miscarried when Adaline became distressed and convulsive."

"Stop." I couldn't listen to this.

"Is she ok." Ariana asked

"Yes, she was released back with Catalina Romano who was listed as her emergency contact."

"This is a fucking joke, you're trying to tell me Adaline, got married, got raped, got pregnant, and lost it all in the time I haven't been with her. This is absolutely ridiculous." I got up from my desk and went fuming from my office

I pulled out my phone and dialed the director.

'O'Riley, what can I do for you.'

'Sir, I need to bring the fucking Rossi clan down now. Give me every fucking reason to go barging into warehouses, casinos, hotels, everything. They need to go down and rot in cells.'

'Are you sure now is the time?'

'Director, I've never done you wrong. The bastards are done with this shit. I'm bringing my girl home.'

Adaline James

"Leo this is absolutely stunning and magical." I said in awe watching out of the window from the plane. The sunset was stunning nothing more beautiful.

"I'm glad you like it so far." Leo's eyes haven't moved from me the entire time we've been on the plane.

"I love you Leo." I turned my head to look back at him.

"Show me." Leo smirked.

He grabbed my hand off of his knee, and pulled me so I was standing in front of the seat he was in. He slowly ran his hands up my legs starting from where my knees were exposed in my dress dragging them up. Moving and massaging up, pulling me closer into him with every inch he went higher. I was in his lap before I even noticed. He was kissing and biting on my neck in an almost addictive way. He moved up to my lips.

"I love you too Adaline."

"I thought I had to show you?" I smirked.

I planted my lips back into his. The kiss was on fire, we were both fighting for the dominche. He tired and tried to get himself to be the dominate which he loved and craved. However I was managing my time as the dominant pretty well. I was moving on him, grinding onto his member. I moved from his lips down to his neck slowly. I stopped right above his collar bone and kept kissing and biting on it.

"Adaline, we shouldn't do what I'd really like to do with you for at least two more weeks." he paused.

"Uh huh." I murmured and continued on with what I was doing.

"Adaline, I will bend you over right now if you don't stop."

I stopped and gave him puppy eyes. I got off of his lap and sat on my knees in front of Leo.

"Oh I knew I had a good reason for loving you." He gave me a wicked smile back.

I began to unbutton his pants and tug on his pants.

"Can I offer either of you a drink before we land in about 30 minutes?" A bubbly voice popped into the cabin of plane.

"Yes please, can I have a vodka water." I smiled standing up and sitting back in my seat across from Leo.

If looks could kill or fuck i'd be both over 10 times now by the look on Leo's face.

"Whiskey, on the rocks."

She smiled and walked out of the cabin.

"Oh Adaline, that was quite rude." Leo adjusted himself in his pants.

"You'll be paying for that after dinner tonight."

Our drinks were set down in front of us, moments later.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Of course, we will be landing soon please remain seated and fastened." She was staring at Leo like the snack he was.

I didn't like it. So I stood back up and plopped myself into Leo's lap and planted a fat kiss on his lips, I made eye contact with her as I was doing so. I closed my eyes once she got the hint. She walked back out of the room.

"Awh so you're the jealous type eh ?"

_________________________________________

I hope you enjoy this chapter, there will be lots of drama in the upcoming chapters;)

What do ya think about Ada and Leo's plane interactions ;)

love ya all

lex