Ch 36

IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 12 VOTES BY FRIDAY THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEK !!!!! Also I sincerely apologize for being a day late on the update.

Adaline James

___________ disclaimer, this is a rather sexy part so if you do not wish to read it, go to the next line for more non dirty content ;) ____________________________________

I sat up in bed, barely being able to pull myself from Leo's grasp. These last three days since trial has started Leo and I have been barely sleeping and not in the way we'd like. I have been stressed so has he, however my time being called onto the stand should be done according to our lawyer. Leo has yet to be called up, which I know he is just grueling waiting for it. There will be questions about Mariana, and my father.. This has not been easy for either of us, or any of the men and women involved.

I pulled myself off of the bed and covered Leo back up in the blankets, letting him sleep longer. As he is rather fast getting ready. I looked back one more time to see him pulling in a pillow to where I was just moments ago, I continued walking into the bathroom.

I turned the shower on, dropping my clothing to the floor I stepped into the scalding water. The hot water was roping me in and I never wanted to get out. I washed my tousled tangled hair and continued to stay in the warmth as long as possible. I spun to face the water and could feel it running all over myself. The next thing I noticed were hands running down my body.

"Good morning Adaline." He murmured as his lips moved up my neck.

He spun me around and had me pushed up against the glass of the shower wall.

"Good morning Leo." I planted a kiss on him.

He seemed rather happy with that deepening kiss between us, he had one hand wrapped around my waist and the other pushed against the wall.

"You could have just gotten naked in bed with me you know." He smirked, pulling away from me.

"That wouldn't be as fun." I smiled at him, I maneuvered us back into the complete water stream. I grabbed his bottle of shampoo from the shelf and put some in my hands.

He smiled and let me run my hands through his hair, his arms snaking around me. I continued to wash the product from his hair, before I was even finished he had his lips back on mine. I ran my hands through his hair a few more times before I ran one arm around his neck and the other ran down his sculpted frame. I could feel his member growing and gaining pressure against me. I grabbed it and began rubbing it in my hand.

"Adaline, I am going to fuck you." He scooped me up into his arms, he shit off the shower. Us both dripping wet he carried me over the vanity.

He pushed everything onto the floor and set me gently down, he kissed me hard.

"Unwrap your legs." I did as I was told and he slid me back on the counter and got onto his knees.

"Ladies cum first." He smirked at me, and pushed my legs apart.

He had his fingers delicately intently working, his mouth wrapped up in everything. He pulled his fingers out and had his mouth licking and sucking in all of the right places.

My hand was in his hair, the other over my mouth in awe of how he wasn't kidding ladies cum first. He stopped and looked at me.

"Leo don't stop, please." I was looking down at him.

"Beg for it." He was running one hand up and grabbing my hip the other circling around my clit, he licked his lips waiting for a reaction.

"Leo, please it felt so good." I said softly, biting my lip looking at him.

"Yeah baby?" He slid one finger in, inching it back out slowly.