Ch 38

Quick Authors note to start this chapter out! Just wanted to let all of you all know I have decided to make a sequel to this story called "Reckless in Love" please add it to your libraries or reading lists so you know when I start that! However this story has quite a bit to tell!!

Here is Monday's update, I know I am a little early!!

Also if you like Niall Horan I started an Imaine book for him.

15 votes by Friday for a double update!! We were so close last week for one!!

____________________________________________________

Leo Rossi

The day has come, the final day of the trial. Nearly 20 of my men have been thrown into jail for a minimum of 8 years to a maximum of life for some.

I have been awake since 4:30 this morning and it is now 7, Adaline will be up soon... I haven't been able to sleep during any of this. Adaline tries but I know she is struggling with everything. It has been very difficult on us both. I honestly can't wait to leave with Adaline for the two weeks we have planned. As bad as it is for me to leave after the trial.. The men will figure it out.

I left my office and walked down into the kitchen. For the first time in what seems like forever I am going to make Adaline breakfast, rather just pour her some cereal.

I grabbed the supplies to make french toast and began starting out on my quest. It took me nearly half the loaf of bread before I finally made some pieces that actually looked like french toast and not just burnt toast.

"What is burning?" Adaline came jogging into the kitchen with a look of worry on her face.

"I'm making french toast love." I smiled.

I could see her holding in a laugh.

"What is so funny?" I asked.

"Well you have what I am guessing is egg in your hair, along with flour all over your pants which I am not sure where you got that from considering there is no flour in french toast." She giggled walking over to me.

"I honestly don't even know." I brushed it off and started to laugh with her. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"How about you go get ready for the day and I will fix this and clean up a bit." She smiled looking up at me.

"I was trying to do something nice for you Adaline." I pouted a bit.

"I know, however I like breakfast too much to let you burn the rest of it." She said letting go of my waist and walking over to my pile of toast casualties.

"Fine, I will be back down soon." I smacked her ass and walked out of the kitchen.

"Leo." She shook her head.

I continued my walk upstairs and into our bedroom to see a suit laying on the bed already. Adaline must have picked it out for me. A navy suit, she did admit to me once while drunk that I look 'foxy' in blue. I laughed a bit thinking of that.

I quickly rinsed off in the shower and threw boxers on along with the suit, pushing some product into my hair so I look decent at court today.

"Leo!!! Food is done" I could hear Adaline calling from down the steps.

I walked out of our room to still see her waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming hot stuff." She always looked so tasty in her business clothes.